WT(rent): car for Evo school Saturday

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

Charles Kim

WT(rent): car for Evo school Saturday

Post by Charles Kim »

There's a 50:50 chance that our SSM S2000 won't be ready by Saturday's school.
Which is a little bit of a problem since my wife and I are flying into town Friday...

I've arranged to rent a local track guy's S2000 with NT01s and high-temp brake pads as a back up plan.
Was wondering if anyone had a cheap beater ST or STS car they'd want to rent instead.
The more cosmetically challenged the better.

Offering $200 for the day for my wife and I to drive it at Evo school. Anyone interested? I know George and Joey and they can vouch that we're semi-normal. Or as semi-normal as autocrossers can be... :D
George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Re: WT(rent): car for Evo school Saturday

Post by George Schilling »

Charles Kim wrote: Offering $200 for the day for my wife and I to drive it at Evo school. Anyone interested? I know George and Joey and they can vouch that we're semi-normal. Or as semi-normal as autocrossers can be... :D
I don't know if the fact that you know us helps or hurts your cause Charles, but I'll certainly vouch for your normalcy. :thumbup: :lol:
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head