Free Mulch, Huntington Beach

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

Jayson Woodruff
Club: PSCC
Car#: 51

Free Mulch, Huntington Beach

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

My neighbor made a mis-calcluation in ordering mulch, he mistook Cubic yards for square yards. So he now has a pile of mulch 4ft high covering most of his driveway. (His wife was mad, but the neigborhood men couldn't stop laughing)

It was free to him, so it's free to anyone else that needs some. E-mail me off line if you want the address. Good looking stuff, mostly cedar and citrus trees I'm told. Smells really nice right now.

Jay W
Jeff Shyu
Car#: 0

Re: Free Mulch, Huntington Beach

Post by Jeff Shyu »

hahaha.. i can only imagine how awesome that must be. i guess he doesn't have kids to charge their bikes into the pile?.. :P
George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

That's funny! :lol:
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Ed Holley
Club: CASOC
Car#: 912

Post by Ed Holley »

This is what happens when money is not an object. I'm sure glad I don't have that problem. :(
2012 ES Regional Champion
2001 NB Miata
Jayson Woodruff
Club: PSCC
Car#: 51

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

Mt Mulch

This is after the home owner spent 3hrs taking from the pile to use all he possibly could around his yard, a few people off Craigslist come to take some and I filled a 95gallon trash can for future use (it's about 3/4ths its original size).

Sad thing here is my son (on the right) is 1.5+ years older than the taller neighbor's girl in the middle.

Jay W
Theo O.

Post by Theo O. »

Kids look happy on the pile. Tell him to leave it there, cheaper entertainment than taking them to Disneyland :)
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin