ProParts USA Brake Kits

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

Jeff Wong
Club: CASOC
Car#: 146

ProParts USA Brake Kits

Post by Jeff Wong »

We are starting to put together packages of front and rear brake kits that will include rotors and pads. We will have different "stage" levels for the street to autocross/mild track use.

We currently have Acura, Infiniti and Mazda up on the website but if you are interested for a specific vehicle you can either reply to this thread, PM me or e-mail me at jeffw at propartsusa dot com.

Stage 1 will offer a basic non coated standard rotors with low dust/low noise brake pads
Stage 2 will offer a premium black e-coated rotors with low dust/low noise brake pads
Stage 3 will offer slotted, slotted & drilled or drilled rotors with high performance pads

ProParts USA Brake Kit

Thanks for looking.

Use coupon code "CSCC" to save 5% additional on the brake kits.
Last edited by Jeff Wong on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jeff Wong
1994 Honda Civic- STS
ProParts USA
Like Us on Facebook
David Barrish
Club: PSCC
Car#: 58

Re: ProParts USA Brake Kits

Post by David Barrish »

Jeff,

Can you find the Adjustable Koni shocks that Per is using on rear of his BMW 2002Tii?

http://classicmotorsports.net/project-c ... r-2002tii/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would like to add these to my car and need to start the process. The spring rate for the rear is starting at 400.

Thank you.

David Barrish
909 289 277five
Jeff Wong

Post by Jeff Wong »

David Barrish wrote:Jeff,

Can you find the Adjustable Koni shocks that Per is using on rear of his BMW 2002Tii?

http://classicmotorsports.net/project-c ... r-2002tii/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would like to add these to my car and need to start the process. The spring rate for the rear is starting at 400.

Thank you.

David Barrish
909 289 277five
David,

You have a PM!
Jeff Wong
1994 Honda Civic- STS
ProParts USA
Like Us on Facebook
Jeff Stuart
King of Fastrack!
Car#: 13

Post by Jeff Stuart »

Good timing, I need new pads, and probably new rotors as I've gone through 3 sets of pads with these rotors.

I clicked on Stage 2, but I can't figure out which brand of pads/rotors that comes with, there's just a picture. I've been running Hawk HP+.
Jeff Wong

Post by Jeff Wong »

Jeff Stuart wrote:Good timing, I need new pads, and probably new rotors as I've gone through 3 sets of pads with these rotors.

I clicked on Stage 2, but I can't figure out which brand of pads/rotors that comes with, there's just a picture. I've been running Hawk HP+.
Jeff,

Your situation is unique as you want custom pads.

What you would need to do is put in the year, make and model of the vehicle and manually select your parts (Stoptech Premium Rotors and Hawk Performance Street (Hawk HP+ is under group.)

Use the "CSCC" coupon code to receive the appropriate discount.

Direct links for your vehicle

front rotors
rear rotors
front hp+
rear hp+

Let me know if you have any questions.

FYI

ATE Super Blue - $13.00 per liter
ATE Typ 200 (Yellow) - $13.00 per liter
Jeff Wong
1994 Honda Civic- STS
ProParts USA