Kinda in the wrong place- but custom seats for sale

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

Chris Hofmann
Car#: 501

Kinda in the wrong place- but custom seats for sale

Post by Chris Hofmann »

Not really race parts, but I'm not on too many forums out here yet, and figured maybe one of you might know someone thats interested....

FOR SALE: Custom "Fox Racing" Chevy Cobalt Seats: $650 obo

Custom set of seats made for my car by Asylum Custom Interiors They were stock seats, she took the skins off, replaced the foam with stronger stuff, and re bolstered the seats to hold you better, then went and recovered them in black suede and vinyl, with orange stitching, and the orange fox racing logos in the backs of all 4. The fronts do not have headrests. The stuff is still in the seat, but we never made any for these. These seats are stupid comfy, look amazing, and really have zero wear. The drivers seat was in the car for maybe 6 months before i put a race seat in, back seats never got used (harness bar) and the passenger seat has seen little use.

I hate to get rid of these, but the car has gone full time racecar and I feel bad with all this just sitting in my living room. So here's some shots of them sitting in the house, and from when they were all in the car still.

IMG_3091.jpg Photo by TopherFox | Photobucket

1x drivers seat w/ airbag sensor (2006 model)
1x passenger seat w/ airbag sensor (2006 model)
1x back seat ( all 3 pieces)
I will toss in the two black oem rear headrests I have as well.
A1 Higher Graphics | Clutchmasters | CobaltNation | CrateEngineDepot | DEI | GoPro | GoPuck | PLWA | Rockwell Time | Slick Products | SpyOptics | Trackspec Motorsports | ZZPerformance
#501 Chevrolet Cobalt