FS: Dunlop Z2 StarSpec. 255/40r17

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

James Yom
Current Solo Director
Car#: 28

FS: Dunlop Z2 StarSpec. 255/40r17

Post by James Yom »

I have 4 of these tires for sale. They were a brand new sticker set at the start of the prosolo. Only 14 39-second runs on them. No street miles. Tires are wearing extremely well. Good grip, good launch grip, and they tolerate heat much better than the Z2. I never felt them overheat or start to go off in any of my runs. They put up very competitive times at the ProSolo.

Reason for selling: I have a set of Rival S on order, but they never made it in time. BFG pays contingency for both Pros and Tours. I don't have extra wheels to keep these tires, so they are being sold. Paid $790 from TireRack, selling for $550. A steal for barely used tires.
Adam Tarnoff
Club: CASOC
Car#: 49

Re: FS: Dunlop Z2 StarSpec. 255/40r17

Post by Adam Tarnoff »

James Yom wrote:I have 4 of these tires for sale. They were a brand new sticker set at the start of the prosolo. Only 14 39-second runs on them. No street miles. Tires are wearing extremely well. Good grip, good launch grip, and they tolerate heat much better than the Z2. I never felt them overheat or start to go off in any of my runs. They put up very competitive times at the ProSolo.

Reason for selling: I have a set of Rival S on order, but they never made it in time. BFG pays contingency for both Pros and Tours. I don't have extra wheels to keep these tires, so they are being sold. Paid $790 from TireRack, selling for $550. A steal for barely used tires.
I know someone who's interested. Can you PM me your info so I can pass it along?
#49 STX Mazda RX-8