1994 Rallycross Mazda Miata

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

Michael Eguina
Club: GRA
Car#: 0

1994 Rallycross Mazda Miata

Post by Michael Eguina »

It is finally time for me to sell the last miata in my collection. This is the 1994 Mazda Miata that I have been rallycrossing for the last 3 years. It does have salvage title. It is a national championship winning car (in Jayson Woodruffs hands in 2013 if I remember correctly, thou I am sure he will correct me if I am off on the year). Runs in Stock Rear Wheel Drive. Currently has 3 year old Bilsteins, a cat back exhaust pipe, and tires with just two events on them! Also comes with the hardtop (duh) a set of 15x7 enki rewinds for street use, a 2nd set of stock sized 5 spoke wheels, 6 out of 8 spare control arms (only missing upper fronts because of the built in ball joint), and pretty much every other miata part I end up finding in the garage. Car runs great, and I used it as a daily as well as a rallycross car for over a year. Options on the car are power mirrors, power steering, and a torson LSD. Asking $4000 for everything, or we can pair it down if you don't think you want the spares. CL post in the link for pictures and price of the car without all the extras.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5059706889.html
Michael Eguina
Club: GRA
Car#: 0

Re: 1994 Rallycross Mazda Miata

Post by Michael Eguina »

Car is SOLD
Jayson Woodruff
Club: PSCC
Car#: 51

Re: 1994 Rallycross Mazda Miata

Post by Jayson Woodruff »