FS: 2010 Mini Cooper S

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

Kurt Rahn
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

FS: 2010 Mini Cooper S

Post by Kurt Rahn »

$12,000 OBO. 82,000 miles. Metallic Black w/ black interior. 6 speed manual. Sport package, sport suspension and limited-slip differential. Best one-word description of this car is "fun!" The ads don't lie: it truly does have go-kart handling. Great steering, strong brakes and lots of power. Custom-built exhaust w/ stock exhaust included as well. One owner, no accidents, no door dings, clean title. Still have all service receipts and manuals. I change the oil twice as often as BMW/Mini recommends with Mobil 1 or Royal Purple full synthetic. I've had all the scheduled maintenance done before it was due. Hard wired for a Valentine One radar detector. Comes with custom-fitted car cover. Driver's seat has some wear where I get in and out (see picture). Front bumper is slightly melted in two places (see picture). Other than that, it's in great shape.

I ordered this car from the factory specifically with autocrossing in mind, so there's no fat in this car. Everything has a purpose. Also, even though Mini officially stopped selling the mechanical LSD as an option, they had some left over so the early 2010s could still order it, and I did. This is one of the last cars to have it, and it makes a huge difference.

A bunch more pictures are here: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/ct ... 18196.html. $500 off for an autocrosser. Call/text me at 626-818-1874 or email me at krahn at solo2 dot com. Car is in Pasadena if you want to test drive it or have a mechanic inspect it.
Attachments
Ri View Small.jpg
Ri View Small.jpg (182.75 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.