Andrew Vo

LIKE NEW! TAG 2007 First Kart VR32 w/ 125cc Leopard Engine

Post by Andrew Vo »

For Sale:
Fairly New
2007 TAG First Kart VR32 w/ Parilla Leopard Engine
With
Many NEW spare parts

Chassis was bought and assembled by Jeff and Milt Shadoan of JLS Karting in San Diego at the beginning of 2008 from Team First Kart.
When it was first bought:

0 races on chassis
1 race weekend on most components

Since I have used it:

Used twice for 15-20 min sessions @ CalSpeed racetrack in Fontana.
My total time on chassis is 40mins!

The Parilla Leopard enginewas bought and put onto the kart also by Jeff and Milt Shadoan of JLS Karting in San Diego at the beginning of 2008.
Engine history before I used it:

Purchased BRAND NEW on 12/16/2006 from High-Rev
Total engine usage time since new purchase was 3.5 hours

Since I have used it:

4/30/08, CalSpeed: Approximately 15 mins of engine run time
Fuel tank was leaking.
New fuel tank installed on 5/15/08

5/28/08, CalSpeed: Approximately 20 mins of engine run time
Header broke off.
New Leopard header from Fastech-racing installed on 10/19/08

My total time of engine use is approximately 40 mins.

Total time of engine used since brand new from High-Rev: 4.17hrs or 4 hrs. 10 mins.

The kart has been meticulously maintained in my garage since 5/28/08.

Misc. facts:
The First Kart VR32 chassis won the 2008 Tag Chassis Shootout against Arrow, Birel, CRG, Tony Kart, and Intrepid. Check the June 2008 issue of Kart Sport Magazine for details.[/i]

Misc New & Like-New Items Included

Gold RLV Rolling & Folding Kart Stand with Swivel Wheels ($199 new retail) used twice

Ribtect-2 Carbon Fiber Vest size 40/medium ($190 new retail) used twice

Design 500 Backstop Neck Collar size small-medium ($65 new retail) used twice

5 Gallon VP gas jug with jug hose ($35 new retail) used twice

Mychron 4 2-Temp ($399 new retail)

Extron Pro Kevlar Sprockets gearing sizes: 82, 2x 81, 80, 79, 78, 77 ($18 each new retail) never used still in boxes

2 brand new NGK BR10EIX Spark Plugs ($9 each new retail)

New fuel lines

First Kart Rear Support Brace Bar

extra padding for seat

New 2 cans of Tri-Flow
New 1 can of White Lithium Grease
New 2 bottles of Water Wetter
New 1 can of Motul Off-Road Chain Lube
New 1 bottle of Motul RBF 660 Dot 4 Brake Fluid
New 3 bottles of Burris Hi-Rev Castor 2-Stroke Oil
New Ratio Rite
New 1 #219 Chain

Other things I can't remember

Why I am selling it:

In a nutshell, life threw me a curve ball midway through the year of 2008 and I have decided to not race karts competitively any longer. Therefore, being 22, in college, and have lost my passion for it, it no longer is practical for me to keep this expensive machinery to fullfill my recreational urges. I'll probably end up owning another one waaaay down the road but as of right now, I really can care less about racing karts. As a result I also have a bunch of new and like-new items that I bought to "get into" the sport when in actuality I never "got into it" to begin with. For the 40mins. that I have used the kart I did not run it into a barricade of tires, flip it, or over-rev the engine. You can check my brand new MyChron4 2-Temp Data as proof.

In short, if you have done your research as I did before I bought everything, you should know that this is a major steal! I am selling it at this price because I am planning to move into an apartment with no garage and simply trying to get if off my hands. Also, I am not here to scam you. I tried to the best of my ability to be as accurate as possible so both your time and my time will not be wasted. I have lots of pictures available of EVERYTHING. Email me or call me and leave your email address and phone number and I will send you pictures.

Finally, I am located in San Diego, California and would seriously prefer for pickup only. I also have an open trailer that I used to tow it with so for a distance up to 150mi. each way, I can also deliver it to you for a $100 + gas fee. However, if you would like me to somehow ship this kart to you out of state, I will charge you an extra $150 in addition to the shipping fee.

OBO $4,100

Thanks.
Andrew
(858) 837-4460
More pictures available upon request.
LeftSide.jpg
LeftSide.jpg (40.54 KiB) Viewed 2158 times
Kart from back.jpg
Kart from back.jpg (52.55 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
Front.jpg
Front.jpg (51.22 KiB) Viewed 2158 times
Andrew Vo