FS CRG Daytona Heron 125cc, 6-speed kart

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

jarrettgorlick

FS CRG Daytona Heron 125cc, 6-speed kart

Post by jarrettgorlick »

Hello all. I can no longer justify having my kart sit around, so it's up on the chopping block. It was Mako Koiwai and Ron Tsumura who were so kind as to get me educated and involved with karts, so I would prefer this goes to a new home in the family, so to speak (though I haven't auto-xed in a few years). It has been lightly used over the last few years, never crashed, and ready to race.

Specs are as follows:
KX 125 motor
6 speed gear box
Currently geared for ~110 mph
2-3 sets of wheels with Bridgestone slicks (mounted tires have been used once and the other sets are still in their plastic wrap)
Medium Tillet seat and XS Tillit seat
Recently rebuilt carburetor
Brand new radiator
Spare gears
Spare chains
Many other spares, including everything you need to run and maintain the kart
Foldable kart stand
I might also have a standing kart stand great for storage - I will need to locate it
For the right price I can include a size 54 Carrera driving suit, small trailer, Leatt neck brace, foam neck protector, XS carbon fiber rib protector, gloves, etc

I have more photos and probably some video laying around of the kart in action if requested. And do note the front bumper no longer has the ridiculous decals, it is just the plane yellow plastic bumper.

Asking $2,000 obo. The kart is located in the San Fernando Valley, and could possibly be delivered within reason.

Cheers,
Jarrett Gorlick
jarrettgorlick AT gmail DOT com
Attachments
5005693015_de58e29963_b.jpg
5005693015_de58e29963_b.jpg (503.64 KiB) Viewed 1393 times