FJb cadet kart

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

Wiggy

FJb cadet kart

Post by Wiggy »

Intrepid kart from 2005 with upgraded rear brakes. Brand new Briggs & Stratton World Formula engine with 20 minutes run time. New tires with 20 minutes. New gas tank. New seat with, yeah, 20 minutes on it. Our daughter is a small 12 year old so you have a reference for how it is set up.

Everything set up professionally by Curtis Ruth at Innovative Karts. 602-588-0482

Invested over $2600. Tons of spares including 5 axles, wheels, plastics, steering wheel, etc.

$1200 please help me find a new home for this SCCA autoxer/member since 1991

I've got a good single axle enclosed box tire trailer (purchased from Jason Isley) that I use to tow the kart. I can sell this as well if you need a nice little tow rig. I'm sure I can find an Arizonan heading over for a big event at El Toro to help me deliver it.

Thanks very much for looking. Wiggy Greacen 505-470-4047. I will have to add pics when I get home tonight. I need to use smaller file size than what I have on my IPad.
Mike Nakata

Re: FJb cadet kart

Post by Mike Nakata »

Wiggy,

I'm interested...send me some pics to c2mnakata@yahoo.com or 714/227-4433

Thanks
Wiggy

Post by Wiggy »

Sold. Thanks Mike.
Tom Berry
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: CASOC
Car#: 72

Post by Tom Berry »

Wassup Wiggy !!
Wiggy

Post by Wiggy »

HELP

This kart is back up for sale. I would love to avoid shipping it back to AZ. I strongly encourage you to talk to Mike Nakata about the kart. I refunded his payment in full. He was not satisfied with the kart.

Anyway, I'm trying to enlist Mike to help me provide a safe, fun kart to some happy kid. My intention was to bring my step daughter into a sport that I love. I failed to make my wife and step daughter happy. The kart sat for 10 months and has become another highlight of my huge personal failure. All I want is for someone to be happy.
Richard Jung
Club: PSCC
Car#: 71

Post by Richard Jung »

Hey Wiggy,

I may know someone looking, but they may need the smaller kid kart.

Rick
Wiggy

Post by Wiggy »

I would still love to sell this kart to a good home. Price is negotiable. Please talk to Mike Nakata about the pros and cons. I don't know enough about karts. Kart is still located in LA area.

Please see my 1999 Miata for sale as well. This is the car Max Hayter sold me last year. Really good car. I just can't afford to race.