2014 370z sport, now stock-ish, $23,500 OBO

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

Jason Rhoades
Car#: 0

2014 370z sport, now stock-ish, $23,500 OBO

Post by Jason Rhoades »

De-tuned the car from Street Touring autox prep, now nearly stock. Still has the Tomei Duracon shift knob, Quaife, and upgraded diff bushings. For those not familiar with the Quaife, it's a gear-type limited slip that makes no noise on the street, requires no special maintenance, lasts basically forever, and fixes the car's biggest achilles heel in stock form - its crummy viscous diff. The OE liquid-filled diff bushings are a known common failure point on the car, many do the bushings in advance. Comes with the 750-mile OE diff if you want it.

Front strut brace and some rear underbody braces were powdercoated a charcoal gray that looks OE and better than the cheap black paint they came with. Rear subframe powdercoated silver for similar reasons.

Car is in great shape, 1960 miles, practically new. The stock suspension and tires only have about 150 miles on them. Just changed the oil with Royal Purple, last change was at 750 miles when I also did Redline in the trans and diff.

Did the math and I think it ran 9 autocross events, 80-90 runs. Tried my best to capture all the imperfections that action generated in the pics below. Passenger side behind the front wheel got the worst of it - the little mud flap thing got cracked. New ones aren't much ($15/ea on ebay). I plasti-dipped all the mud flaps anthracite, which is a very good match for the factory gunmetal paint. The passenger side rocker has some black marks that wouldn't polish all the way out. Tiny ding from a cone on the fender just above and to the rear of the mudflap; would imagine it would pull out easily.

Rear bumper got a small scratch, from coming back from nats one year backwards on the transporter. Front has a small vertical scratch near the running light it's had since new. Front air dam is a little borked on the passenger side from loading on a trailer once. The dashboard on the passenger side just above the glove box has a weird yellow mark, I think something bounced around in there once during transport.

Have a pile of fun go-fast parts if interested in tuning things up yourself. Can deliver within a reasonable distance of San Diego.

Ready to move this thing, let's deal.

Passenger front mudflap, ding also (barely) visible

Passenger rocker

Driver rocker for comparison

Small front scratch (has touch-up paint on it, hard to see)

Front airdam

Rear bumper tiny scratch