Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

Robert Stangarone
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 186

Innovate Supercharger for FR-S/BRZ

Post by Robert Stangarone »

Freshly rebuilt used Innovate Supercharger (Sprintex 210) with IC - San Diego

This is a used, but freshly rebuilt Innovate (Sprintex) 210 Intercooled supercharger. The unit had a bit over 62,000 miles on it before being rebuilt by Jon Bond Performance, but has ZERO miles since the rebuild. The kit includes both a 75mm and 69mm pulley, and has the Innovate CARB decal on it for those in California. It includes everything needed for the kit except the following:

1) Tuning. You need to obtain an ECUTEK tune to use this kit. This will at least require you to have an ECUTECK license, and a tune file. In order to flash the car you'll need a programming cable and a windows computer with the ECUTECk software loaded onto it.
2) Coolant for the intercooler system. I used the std coolant that is specified for the motor. I think you need at least one jug, maybe a bit more.
3) The longer coolant lines the go between the motor and the throttle body. The can easily be purchased at your local auto parts store and cut to fit. The original ones were rotted out. You'll probably need a few feet.
4) You'll probably also need a couple of feet of vacuum lines as well depending on how you route them.

Imperfections:
1) The intercooler line from the laminova core to the electric pump has a small wear mark on the outside of it. It has been this way for over a year and I have had no issues with it.
2) I damaged the original hose from the electric pump to the front mounted intercooler. I found a replacement one at the local auto parts store that I have been using for over a year without any issues.
3) This unit is not cosmetically perfect. But mechanically it should be perfectly fine.

Unit upgrades:
1) I replaced both of the plastic fittings on the back of the blower with brass ones. The plastic ones are know to strip and cause problems.
2) This kit has all fresh seals and bearings internally. Additionally it has been professionally disassembled, inspected, and rebuilt by Jon Bond Performance. Mechanically it is as good as, or better than new. They used higher quality bearings and seals on the rebuild than those which were originally used on the kit.
3) This kit has been fitted with a sight glass so that you can see the oil level from the outside of the unit instead of having to remove the dipstick to determine the oil level.
4) This kit has been fitted with a breather. It is a one way check valve that will allow any accumulated pressure in the gearset in the snout to be vented. Without this the pressure (and gear oil) dissipates through the internal seals and into the intake plenum, and eventually into the combustion chamber of the motor.
5) Nameless SS intake tube, for MOAR whine.

I would prefer to sell it to someone in person locally, but I *may* ship it if I cannot find a local buyer.

Price is $2500 FIRM. I will give preference to cash buyers.

If you want to pay via PayPal you'll have to pay as goods and services, and add whatever additional fees result. If you want me to ship it you'll have to cover whatever the associated costs are for shipping, I'd suggest that you insure it JIC it gets lost or damaged in transit.

I will not release the kit, or ship it until I have verified that the funds are available to transfer to my bank account.

First come, first served on this. I'm ready to sell today.

Thanks,

Bob
Attachments
IMG_20160915_193320_scaled.jpg
IMG_20160915_193320_scaled.jpg (432.11 KiB) Viewed 1739 times
IMG_20160915_193109_scaled.jpg
IMG_20160915_193109_scaled.jpg (397.96 KiB) Viewed 1739 times
IMG_20160915_193035_scaled.jpg
IMG_20160915_193035_scaled.jpg (323.81 KiB) Viewed 1739 times
Last edited by Robert Stangarone on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RS-R USA | Winmax | Delicious Tuning | CounterSpaceGarage | Raceseng | Cusco L.S.D.
Robert Stangarone
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 186

Re: Innovate Supercharger for FR-S/BRZ

Post by Robert Stangarone »

Sold.
RS-R USA | Winmax | Delicious Tuning | CounterSpaceGarage | Raceseng | Cusco L.S.D.