1990 miata sts car

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

WMARLOW

1990 miata sts car

Post by WMARLOW »

Hello all.
I have a 1990 sts Miata. have koni yellow coil overs, str rims, legal inake system, headers with high flow cat and exhaust, I also have the stock exhaust, big front sway bar, don't know brand. I have a sparco racing seat for driver and stock seat for passenger. I have the stock driver seat also. If you are a larger person I have 2 off brand sparco replicas that can go with the car. I have a huge amount of parts that will go with the car including new calipers and rotors. new brake pads, some extra springs. come with a brail battery and mounting brackets.also have a spare set of stock rims and tires with can go with the car. car has 170k miles on it and had a rebuilt motor 40k miles ago. I have put in a new timing belt water pump and radiator. spare radiator go with car. A new top that has a plastic window the lightest legal top you can use. a new paint job. car looks and runs great. good car for next year at a reasonable price. 3500.00 firm price
WMARLOW

Re: 1990 miata sts car

Post by WMARLOW »

pics will be added soon
WMARLOW

Post by WMARLOW »

This is a link to craiglist for pics of car. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ct ... 30826.html
Sean Fenstermacher
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 81

Post by Sean Fenstermacher »

You should probably actually list the details of the parts you have on the car.
What type/brand of header, ecu tune, exhaust, suspension top hats, bumpstops, spring rates, OTS konis or race revalved?
Do the seat rails come with those replica race seats?

Just trying to get a sense of how "turn-key" competitive the car is.
For $3500 for a salvage chassis, most of the value would be in the race prep.

GLWS
WMARLOW

Post by WMARLOW »

SOLD