1988 CRX Si
2016 STS / STSL National Championship winning car
Car was built and ran for 2016 season. One of the freshest STS builds out there!
Transmission rebuilt, October 2015. Engine rebuilt April 2016.
- Hytech header V1
- Coast Fabrication custom exhaust
- Ralco RZ Underdrive Pulley
- Bottom end built to first factory overbore, block from our 1991 Civic Si.
- Original head was freshened up and is still serviceable.
- Last Dyno Tuned August 2016
- Megan Racing Custom Coilovers
- Custom Rear sway bar
- 3 Sets of TR Motorsport wheels 15x7.5 with Bridgestone RE71R on them
- 2.5" and 3.5" Intake
- Custom Exhaust extension for sound under 93db
- Race seat, steering wheel, harness
- Car was red, it has been wrapped in 3M Black Gloss.
We have other spares as well we can throw in, will have to dig through the garage.
The car needs to stay on a battery tender, small battery dies easily
The clutch was replaced with a brand new Exedy but it is slipping when it gets hot. We suspect that it's the Exedy brand with 88's specifically that have issues with the pressure plate, so I've been told, and a Luk Clutch should eventually be installed.
Contact Jeff at jwisjw(at) gmail
Automotive Related, Please.
Moderator: Will Kalman
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests