F/S - Lugod's Old Civic - 1991 Honda Civic Si

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

Jesus Saucedo
Club: No$
Car#: 226

F/S - Lugod's Old Civic - 1991 Honda Civic Si

Post by Jesus Saucedo »

I'm including a link to the original ad, cuz I'm too lazy to write it up myself. Well that, and doing so will make me sad. I hate to see this car go, but time to move on.
Great little car. Well sorted. I wasn't competitive myself, but co-drivers did pretty well. Shane Jensen took 3rd (I think) in one of the Pro Solos a few years back.

I take it out occasionally for canyon cruises, and is a blast to drive.

Car is very much the same. Front brake pads were replaced with StopTechs. Front rotors were O'Reilly specials. Replaced some of the lights/lenses. New window molding/felt thing that goes on the inside of the passenger door. A few new under body panels replaced old units.

Stock exhaust manifold is on, with almost new cat converter. Passes smog easily. I will try and replace with the header and free flowing cat/muffler prior to sale.

Battery will need to be replaced. Currently has an Odyssey

Asking price: 5,100
Text is best: 714.262.3390

Link to old ad -> viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5682&hilit=1991+honda+civic+si
Jesus Saucedo
Club: No$
Car#: 226

Re: F/S - Lugod's Old Civic - 1991 Honda Civic Si

Post by Jesus Saucedo »

Interested parties, can get the basic info from the old ad. Contact me for additional info.

I still have the 3 sets of wheels, but only one set of tires is still good. Pre- 200 rating R1Rs

The tires are mounted, 2 on the TRs and 2 on the Rotas. Sorry for the mix match, but the old ones wore out at slightly different rates! Just barely.
WMARLOW

Re: F/S - Lugod's Old Civic - 1991 Honda Civic Si

Post by WMARLOW »

BUMP