ALS Walk Honoring John Fendel - November 10, 2018

Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

John Fendel
Club: CASOC
Car#: 23

ALS Walk Honoring John Fendel - November 10, 2018

Post by John Fendel »

As John's 50 year driving career slows down because of this terrible disease, we continue to be hopeful and optimistic that one day there will be a cure and we need your help to make it happen.

It is because of the generosity of people like you that make the difference. Please consider visiting http://weboc.alsa.org/goto/JeannesJaunt2018 today to make your secure, tax deductible donation on-line.

Every year, hundreds of thousands of people across the country bring their determination, energy, and passion to the Walk to Defeat ALS and John and I are joining them. This is a very important event for the Association, but more important to John and I. It is the largest event of the year for the Orange County ALS Chapter and attracts 3,000 walkers. We are looking forward to another successful year.

Because of new clinical trials that are producing results, John is now the recipient of a new FDA approved drug for ALS, which we hope will slow his progression of this terrible disease. By raising money for the Walk , you touch the lives of ALL the families in our ALS Community by funding vital programs, such as medical transportation, support groups, education and advocacy. Without your help, this wouldn't happen. Every donation, big or small, brings us one step closer to a world without ALS.

We thank you all in advance for your contribution and continued support; we couldn’t do it without you.
John and Jeanne
#ALSaware, GRC Performance, Red Line Oil
John Fendel
Club: CASOC
Car#: 23

Re: ALS Walk Honoring John Fendel - November 10, 2018

Post by John Fendel »

A big thank you to all who have donated so far, your generosity is greatly appreciated and we know your contribution gets us one step closer to a cure for this terrible disease. The walk is only 15 days away and I am close to meeting my goal, but still need help, so please consider visiting my personal website to make your secure, tax deductible donation today, no matter how big or small, every dollar helps http://weboc.alsa.org/goto/JeannesJaunt2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
John and Jeanne
#ALSaware, GRC Performance, Red Line Oil