Storytime!

Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Ashley Armstrong
Club: CASOC
Car#: 814

Storytime!

Post by Ashley Armstrong »

Watch this... I'm thread-drifting in the appropriate place!
Randy Chase wrote:Now, we have a couple of secret places we go to for crazy good steak in Topeka. Kansas.... its all about the beef. One place we tried to keep a secret is The North Star. In business since the 30s, it has loads of character. Owned by The Blind Tiger, but the food is 100 times better. If you are interested in going, you will need directions to find it. No windows. Look for the star. Go in the front door. The locals will all get quiet when you walk in and you will feel like you are in a David Lynch movie. But the steaks... OH MY GOD. And the fries swimming in gravy. Dear Lord... no wonder I ended up in the cardiac ward.
Once upon a time I wore the pink rhinestone bunny leggings (aka the "camping pants") to Slash X, the dirtbike bar out in Lucerne. Everyone shut up and looked at me when I walked in the door. It was glorious :)

The end!
Ash "Cupcakes"
2008 bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit-eating champion
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Re: Storytime!

Post by Rick Brown »

Ashley Armstrong wrote:Watch this... I'm thread-drifting in the appropriate place!
Randy Chase wrote:Now, we have a couple of secret places we go to for crazy good steak in Topeka. Kansas.... its all about the beef. One place we tried to keep a secret is The North Star. In business since the 30s, it has loads of character. Owned by The Blind Tiger, but the food is 100 times better. If you are interested in going, you will need directions to find it. No windows. Look for the star. Go in the front door. The locals will all get quiet when you walk in and you will feel like you are in a David Lynch movie. But the steaks... OH MY GOD. And the fries swimming in gravy. Dear Lord... no wonder I ended up in the cardiac ward.
Once upon a time I wore the pink rhinestone bunny leggings (aka the "camping pants") to Slash X, the dirtbike bar out in Lucerne. Everyone shut up and looked at me when I walked in the door. It was glorious :)

The end!
Well yeah, if that was all you were wearing :shock:
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
James Yom
Current Solo Director
Car#: 28

Post by James Yom »

TTIWWOP!!!
Ashley Armstrong
Club: CASOC
Car#: 814

Post by Ashley Armstrong »

James Yom wrote:TTIWWOP!!!