Kumho rocks!

Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Theo O.

Kumho rocks!

Post by Theo O. »

Just got the call from Kumho asking what tire and size I want, I told them what I want and they said they have it in stock and it will be sent out tomorrow. This is the first time I've won anything significant. I love this sport.

Thanks to those that hooked us up with this kumho deal.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Toby Larsson
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: PSCC

Re: Kumho rocks!

Post by Toby Larsson »

Theo O. wrote:Just got the call from Kumho asking what tire and size I want, I told them what I want and they said they have it in stock and it will be sent out tomorrow. This is the first time I've won anything significant. I love this sport.

Thanks to those that hooked us up with this kumho deal.
That would be Brian Robertson. He'll probably be at the 5/22 GRA event if you want to thank him.
http://www.elitetint.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.osgiken.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Theo O.

Post by Theo O. »

That was fast!
Last edited by Theo O. on Sun May 01, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Michael Smith
Club: CASOC
Car#: 21

Post by Michael Smith »

Now you need bigger Kumho stickers
Steve Ekstrand
Solo Safety Steward
Car#: 15

Post by Steve Ekstrand »

Brian and I have a history with some ups and downs involved, but I made a point of talking with him at the pro to let him know how cool it was that he was able to convince Kumho to support our Pro.

Be sure to thank him at the GRA event. I'd also talk with him about how best to send our thanks to the folks at Kumho. I've run their tire in the past in competition, I've also used their tires on my family vehicles and highly recommended them to friends. People in our sport are important from a marketing standpoint. We're early adopters and experts. Family and friends look to us for advice and recommendations all the time. Our actual sport may not use enough tires to make the radar screen for a large company, but may the secondary impacts we provide indirectly can help enhance a brand.
Dr. Conemangler
aka The Malefic One
2015 Wildcat Honda F600
Mako Koiwai
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 34

Post by Mako Koiwai »

We use Kumhos on our daily drivers since running 710's. There are some very decent ones ... use our Tire Rack link below and take advantage of their test and survey results
Arthur Grant
Club: TCC
Car#: 314

Post by Arthur Grant »

Theo O. wrote:That was fast!
2.JPG
Notice new Kumho race tires and the wing is back on the car? Humm
Arthur Grant
Club: TCC
Car#: 314

Post by Arthur Grant »

Kumho must like me, I drive my vette on the street and since I leave the stickers on (can't do the magnet thing) my car advertises Kumho all the times. Helps my street tires are XS
Theo O.

Post by Theo O. »

Arthur Grant wrote:
2.JPG
Notice new Kumho race tires and the wing is back on the car? Humm
;) Had some free time today and throw the wing back on for testing tomorrow. I had to peel of the bridegstone stickers and replace with kumho's.
Toby Larsson
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: PSCC

Post by Toby Larsson »

2.JPG
Time to get some flares! (if you are using them on the 325)
http://www.elitetint.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.osgiken.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
George Schilling
Club Representative
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

Steve Ekstrand wrote:Brian and I have a history with some ups and downs involved, but I made a point of talking with him at the pro to let him know how cool it was that he was able to convince Kumho to support our Pro.

Be sure to thank him at the GRA event. I'd also talk with him about how best to send our thanks to the folks at Kumho. I've run their tire in the past in competition, I've also used their tires on my family vehicles and highly recommended them to friends. People in our sport are important from a marketing standpoint. We're early adopters and experts. Family and friends look to us for advice and recommendations all the time. Our actual sport may not use enough tires to make the radar screen for a large company, but may the secondary impacts we provide indirectly can help enhance a brand.
Hmmmm. Verrrrry interesting. :thumbup:

Maybe there's still hope for the planet! ;)
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head