Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Stephen Yeoh
Solo Chair
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

iPads and iPhones in the enterprise

Post by Stephen Yeoh »

Hi everybody,

I just passed the last test today to become Apple Mobility Technical Competency (aka MTC) certified. What this means is that I have the knowledge to help businesses work out strategy and manage these mobile devices in the enterprise (or school). This means no longer needing to plug each device in to a computer to sync or install apps, the ability to apply policies and restrictions, similar to a managed PC in business where you do not have administrative access or just install apps over the air, totally remotely.

If you know anybody looking at deploying or managing iPads and iPhones in their business, I sure would appreciate a referral. Geographic area isn't a big limitation as virtually everything can be done remotely.

Thanks. Happy Holidays to all!
Stephen
Stephen Yeoh
Cal Club Autocross Chair
Kurt Rahn
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

Re: iPads and iPhones in the enterprise

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Congrats, Stephen! Stephen has been working at the school for the past few months, helping us replace aging equipment and organize things better. He's been doing a great job. If you need a computer consultant, I highly recommend him! :thumbup:
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Theo O.

Post by Theo O. »

Congrats! :thumbup:
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Eric Clements
Solo Safety Steward
Club: No$
Car#: 30

Post by Eric Clements »

Oh, never mind, I thought this was going to be about Star Trek.
Will Kalman
Club: PSCC
Car#: 232

Post by Will Kalman »

Not far off.... http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2010/ ... rs-ago.ars" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;