Our Livelihood

Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Ed Holley
Club: CASOC
Car#: 912

Our Livelihood

Post by Ed Holley »

As Sharon and I have gotten to know many of you during our short tenure, the question eventually comes up as to what we do for a living. Our quick response is "We're in the awards business", which usually generates more questions. Since we have just launched the latest version of our online store, I thought it might give a more graphic depiction of what we do. Our web address is http://www.plaques-n-awards.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Check us out.

Follow us on Twitter and "Like" us on Facebook. There are links on the site.

We also have a retail store & showroom in Victorville and have been at the same location for 9 years. Among other customers, we are the awards supplier for Factory Five Racing. They are the largest kit car manufacturer in the U.S., maybe in the world. They are the one's responsible for most of the "Cobras" and other cars you see running around everywhere. Most of the Cobras that run autocross and road race are Factory Fives.
Last edited by Ed Holley on Fri May 11, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2012 ES Regional Champion
2001 NB Miata
Theo O.

Re: Our Livelihood

Post by Theo O. »

Cool. Maybe the region can use you guys for the awards. Especially if you can provide faster turnaround times than we are presently seeing. It will be nice if people can pickup awards at the very next event after the event in which they earned it.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Ed Holley
Club: CASOC
Car#: 912

Re: Our Livelihood

Post by Ed Holley »

Theo O. wrote:Cool. Maybe the region can use you guys for the awards. Especially if you can provide faster turnaround times than we are presently seeing. It will be nice if people can pickup awards at the very next event after the event in which they earned it.
Hmmm...had not thought of that. :D

We routinely produce awards for monthly or more frequent events, so that would not be a problem.

Thanks Theo, for taking a look.
2012 ES Regional Champion
2001 NB Miata