San Dimas Mechanical or Test Engineer

Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Jayson Woodruff
Club: PSCC
Car#: 51

San Dimas Mechanical or Test Engineer

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

A year and a half ago I interviewed with AC Propulsion, an industry leading electric vehicle component company. I was really impressed with the small facility that covered everything from drawing board concepts through prototyping, low production and validation. AC propulstion provided the original Tesla technology, the E-mini. E-xBs and many botique one offs. Very cool stuff, they even let me drive an E-mini, which was much quicker than a common one.

I loved their small size and automotive related field, but ultimately got a better offer close to home.

Yesterday they called to see if I was again looking. They've opened up several job opportunities including Test Engineer and Mechanial Engineer positions. For the many of you are E-geeks like me, this is probably the best way to blend your skills into the automotive industry. I told them I'd pass the word along to help them find a match.

http://acpropulsion.com/index.html
"Careers" are listed under the "Contact Us" tab. Note it's a "Wear many hats" facility, so don't take the job descriptions as direct gospel.

Jay W