Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Michael Wolf

From the Distant Past

Post by Michael Wolf »

Well, I have to beg, I'm left with no choice:

gofundme.com/my-dream-of-freedom-was-stolen

Please share it.

I imagine this topic will quickly devolve into rumor and innuendo. But please allow me to settle it all right now: Renee was jealous of my relationship with Craig. She hated me. But I still loved her. As to the veracity of the rumors about me, they can easily be settled in the understanding that Craig Angel sold his Sunbeam Tiger to a young man with a solid head on his shoulders who showed as much concern for his fellow as Craig showed for the entire autocrossing community, and he made that decision in light of the fact that hundreds of people, including people who knew Craig for decades longer than I, wanted that Tiger. He sold it to me because I deserved it, and those were his words.

I was proud to be Craig's friend, proud to call him a father, and proud to take ownership of his favorite and my dream car. And I am equally proud in its legacy; which has become my permanent home and means of living free and traveling the world, my ship, the Disperser, a laminated ferro-cement center pilothouse cutter ketch motorsailer.

For those interested, the Tiger was sold to a gentleman in San Diego. I can bring up the information if anyone is really interested, but you'll have to contact me directly (and figure out how) as I will not be participating in this topic because I simply do not have the time to deal with people who are so arrogant as to believe their perceptions of me without actually taking the time to get to know me. After all, the reason I have to beg for money is because EVERYONE in my life took serious advantage of my generous and fragile post-brain damage nature to take what little financial resources I had and which I had decided to use to create a self-sufficient life for myself.

I wish everyone the best. If you wish to contact me, please do so through the campaign. And if you provide your email address I will contact you directly.