Seeking coach/co driver for Sats. in 2018

Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

David Watson

Seeking coach/co driver for Sats. in 2018

Post by David Watson »

Hi all,

Is this the right forum?

I am expecting to turn up at the Jan 13 event like the jolly green giant. I am looking for some experienced folks who would like to co-drive on Sats. and ride along offering advice and and cone by cone guidance. I will provide; car, reg. fees, lunch and beverages and gratuity. Please PM with your availability if interested.

Thanks for looking!
1999 Mazda Miata, Lewis Hamilton, Ron Fellows, David Coulthard, Jacques Villeneuve, Laguna Seca, Spa Francorchamps, Racetrack of the Americas, Long Beach Grand Prix since 1992, Circuit De Gilles Villeneuve 98 -99, VARA Willow Springs BF Goodrich :crazy:
Stephen Yeoh
Solo Chair
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

Re: Seeking coach/co driver for Sats. in 2018

Post by Stephen Yeoh »

Good for you David, for asking here. I'm looking forward to watching you improve by leaps and bounds.
Stephen Yeoh
Cal Club Autocross Chair
Robert Puertas
Club: PSCC
Car#: 44

Post by Robert Puertas »

I might be able to help.
David Watson

Post by David Watson »

Thanks Stephen!

Robert please PM me for your availability at your leisure.

Thanks for the replies!
1999 Mazda Miata, Lewis Hamilton, Ron Fellows, David Coulthard, Jacques Villeneuve, Laguna Seca, Spa Francorchamps, Racetrack of the Americas, Long Beach Grand Prix since 1992, Circuit De Gilles Villeneuve 98 -99, VARA Willow Springs BF Goodrich :crazy:
David Watson

Post by David Watson »

Bump; registered for Feb. 10 and most likely beyond. Think of it as a chance to get a few runs for free, and on someone else's tires! :lol: