June 13 - 14 Event Registration is Now Open!

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

June 13 - 14 Event Registration is Now Open!

Post by George Schilling »

Summer is rapidly approaching and that signals a return to our summer home, The Great Housing Project @ El Toro. Register soon as El Toro usually sells out.

You can register here.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Re: June 13 - 14 Event Registration is Now Open!

Post by Rick Brown »

CLICK HERE FOR RUN ORDER

This shows 4 run groups, however, we expect a larger turnout than the last couple of events so it is likely the morning or afternoon groups could be split into 3 instead of 2. You won't be moved across the lunch break.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
George Schilling
Club Representative

Only 7 spots remain for the practice before a wait list is established. If you're planning on attending, get registered today!
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Bill Martin
Club: GRA
Car#: 74

Post by Bill Martin »

Hey George, it's been so long I've forgotten how practices work. I'm on the list but don't see that I'm assigned to a work or run group. Is that left undecided until on-site registration?

-- Bill
George Schilling
Club Representative

Bill Martin wrote:Hey George, it's been so long I've forgotten how practices work. I'm on the list but don't see that I'm assigned to a work or run group. Is that left undecided until on-site registration?

-- Bill
You'll be randomly assigned to a work group Bill. You'll find out which one when you check in.
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

Rick Brown wrote:CLICK HERE FOR RUN ORDER

This shows 4 run groups, however, we expect a larger turnout than the last couple of events so it is likely the morning or afternoon groups could be split into 3 instead of 2. You won't be moved across the lunch break.
Run order has been updated to reflect larger turn out.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...