July 31 working tech?

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Kai Hur
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 114

July 31 working tech?

Post by Kai Hur »

I can't really stay until the end of the event so I'm trying to volunteer for tech to fulfill my work assignment. I emailed randy a few days ago but no response. anyone know how I can volunteer for one of the slots?

kai hur
Randy Gonzalez
Current Solo Director
Club: CASOC
Car#: 436

Re: July 31 working tech?

Post by Randy Gonzalez »

Hey Kai,

I got your email....and I did respond....don't know why it didn't get to you. Actually, now that I think about it, I sent the response through the solo2 forum board "email user" function, so don't know if that has your current email address or something. Either way, I've got you down and you're in:

You're down for the 10:15AM-12:00PM tech spot for Sunday July 31.

Tech Workers For July 30/31 (thanks all for volunteering early):
Sat (7/30):
6:45 AM - 8:15 AM: David Barrish
6:45 AM - 8:15 AM: Silvio Zucchet

Sun (7/31):
7:00 AM - 8:45 AM: Kevin Pao
8:00 AM - 9:45 AM: David Barrish
9:00 AM - 10:45 AM: Silvio Zucchet
10:15 AM - 12:00 PM: Kai Hur
SCCA Certifications: Solo Safety Steward, Flagging and Communications
http://CorvetteNews.com/
Randy Gonzalez
Current Solo Director

Post by Randy Gonzalez »

Kai: FYI, I just sent the post above to you via forum PM and also via the "email user" functionality on this forum. I set the "CC myself" checkbox when I emailed and got a copy of the message within seconds (as I did when I responded to your original message ). If you didn't get the direct email, you might want to recheck your forum account settings.

Either way, see you Sunday! I'm running Group 3, so if I'm not there just jump in (you know the drill), you have some overlap with Silvio.

Randy Gonzalez
Randy Gonzalez
Current Solo Director

Post by Randy Gonzalez »

Ah....in reviewing your initial message to me (on the 25th), I see that I could have just replied to that and it would have gone to your hotmail acct. My mistake, I saw the message as from "solo2admin@un1teee.com" so I thought it was from an unmonitored mailbox from the forum (or some secret Steven Yeoh acct)....therefore I looked you up on the forum user list (which is kinda broken) and tried to send it through there. Either way, sorry for the confusion, you're all set for Sunday. I'll share my direct contact info with you on Sunday for future reference.
Kai Hur
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 114

Post by Kai Hur »

hi randy.. yes, i did see the reply. thank you. i checked my email before you sent out the reply and i was at work the following morning when i posted on the board. i haven't been on the board since.. i accidentally upgraded my android to marshmellow and now the phone is complete garbage. once again. thank you for the reply and the work assignment.