Got an Open Seat?

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Kurt Rahn
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

Got an Open Seat?

Post by Kurt Rahn »

I just found out my co-driver will be taking an extended break from autocross, so I figured I'd post and see if anyone has an open co-drive seat and find out which limbs I'd have to sell to afford it. Email is the best way to get ahold of me: kurtrahn at publicworksinc dot org.
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Tom Berry
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Car#: 72

Re: Got an Open Seat?

Post by Tom Berry »

If I can jump in here....
Kurt is one of the nicest, most appreciative guys in our sport. You will not regret letting this man into your car or your life. :thumbup: Let's help Kurt be a part of our group for this year!
Kurt Rahn

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Tom Berry wrote:If I can jump in here....
Kurt is one of the nicest, most appreciative guys in our sport. You will not regret letting this man into your car or your life. :thumbup: Let's help Kurt be a part of our group for this year!
Thanks, Tom! I'm slow, so I'll be nice to your car too ;-)
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
George Schilling
Club Representative
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

Open see here. Got a can opener?
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Kurt Rahn

Post by Kurt Rahn »

George Schilling wrote:Open see here. Got a can opener?
Guess I should've mentioned I'm 6'3" and 3 bills. :lol:
==============
Kurt Rahn

Post by Kurt Rahn »

I'm going to run the next event in my new car, but going forward, I'm still looking for a ride if anyone has an open seat.
==============
Kurt Rahn

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Bump. The wife made it patently clear I'l not autocrossing the DD ever again. Love to find a ride!
==============
bcohen5055

Post by bcohen5055 »

I sent you a PM on Sunday but it might not have reached you. Send me an email at Bcohen5055 at mac.com. I have a 99 Miata sport set up for ES, this will be my 4th autocross season, my 2nd in SoCal. I think for my own development it would be beneficial for me to start co-driving with someone. Here is a link to some of my autocross videos to give you an idea of the car and my skill level. https://youtube.com/user/bcohen5055

-Ben
Kurt Rahn

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Cool. Sending an email now.
==============