Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Stephen Yeoh
Solo Chair
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

Looking for volunteer to write job descriptions

Post by Stephen Yeoh »

Volunteers are the lifeblood of this organization. We'd love to have more folks to step up and volunteer to keep the organization going. My sense is that much of what the current volunteers do is a black hole to many.

I'm looking for someone to volunteer to help me write up job descriptions, roles and responsibilities of the various volunteer positions we have. This will allow us to make up a binder for everybody to look at and see what they might like to try. This will show attendees the breadth of possibilities that they could volunteer for.

This will involve writing up one or two page descriptions for the various positions, talking to folks who have done it before to make sure the information is accurate. Ideally, I'd love for this to be complete by year end.

Please email me if interested - syeoh@solo2.com

Thank you! Stephen
Stephen Yeoh
Cal Club Autocross Chair
Lauren Kane Porta

Re: Looking for volunteer to write job descriptions

Post by Lauren Kane Porta »

I'll help.
Pete Loney
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 777

Post by Pete Loney »

I wonder who has that old Binder that had all of the Chief's duties printed out and more.

I had my hands on it like 10 years ago :)
2021 Season: 777 ES | 1999 Miata, 10th Anniversary #3987/7500
MIATAROADSTER.COM
David Watson

Post by David Watson »

Hi Stephen,

I have lots of free time in Dec. after the 15th and would be happy to help out as well.
1999 Mazda Miata, Lewis Hamilton, Ron Fellows, David Coulthard, Jacques Villeneuve, Laguna Seca, Spa Francorchamps, Racetrack of the Americas, Long Beach Grand Prix since 1992, Circuit De Gilles Villeneuve 98 -99, VARA Willow Springs BF Goodrich :crazy: