Nov 9 & 10 Tech Workers

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Kyle O'Rourke
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 860

Nov 9 & 10 Tech Workers

Post by Kyle O'Rourke »

Want to work tech, let me know!

Sat:
1. Michael Russel
2. Howard Kopel

Sun:
1. Michael Russel
2. Rommel Ramos
Last edited by Kyle O'Rourke on Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Howard Kopel

Re: Nov 9 & 10 Tech Workers

Post by Howard Kopel »

Do you need experience?
If not sign me up for Saturday.
This counts as work assignment?

DH
Howard Kopel

Post by Howard Kopel »

Kyle

Sign me up for Tech on Saturday. I might have a couple of questions but Randy sent me the check list and SCCA info sheets. Plus I'm always there early so this is a good fit for me :D

DH
Kyle O'Rourke

Post by Kyle O'Rourke »

Howard Kopel wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:31 pm Kyle

Sign me up for Tech on Saturday. I might have a couple of questions but Randy sent me the check list and SCCA info sheets. Plus I'm always there early so this is a good fit for me :D

DH
Hey Howard, sounds great! I'll make sure you're up to speed on everything Tech. Thanks!
Howard Kopel

Post by Howard Kopel »

Kyle O'Rourke wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:36 am

DH
Hey Howard, sounds great! I'll make sure you're up to speed on everything Tech. Thanks!
Looking forward to it. Read the rules and there are only two questions I have. BUT you didn't put my name on the original post !!!!!!??????????

DH
Kyle O'Rourke

Post by Kyle O'Rourke »

Howard Kopel wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:40 am
Kyle O'Rourke wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:36 am

DH
Looking forward to it. Read the rules and there are only two questions I have. BUT you didn't put my name on the original post !!!!!!??????????

DH
No problem. I'll walk you through tech procedure Sat morning and I do have you down for Sat.
Howard Kopel

Post by Howard Kopel »

[/quote]

No problem. I'll walk you through tech procedure Sat morning and I do have you down for Sat.
[/quote]

Okay, I see my name now ......... think you added it this morning ;)

Should be a piece of cake, I know most all this stuff already. Was worried about some of the modified/class stuff but since I'm not doing this on Sunday I should be good. See you bright and early Sunday :thumbup:

DH