OMG! Ken is GAY! (not that there's anything wrong w/that)

Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Bill Schenker
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 14

OMG! Ken is GAY! (not that there's anything wrong w/that)

Post by Bill Schenker »

Yes, I know; hard to believe! But it is true!

The proof?

Well, instead of coming out and spanking us all on that HP course in Henery's 'Vette, he was seeing a play, My Fair Lady no less, with his "girlfriend".

I mean, really, Ken; My Fair Lady?! :barf:
MiataRoadster/OS Giken/ChaseCam/
2001 Mazda Miata
#14 DP
Curt Luther
Club: PSCC
Car#: 9
Location: Lookin' in Mike's cooler for "water" ;)...and my underwear

Re: OMG! Ken is GAY! (not that there's anything wrong w/that)

Post by Curt Luther »

Seeing a musical doesn't make you gay. Now, driving a Prius, with a Miata for a "race" car? That's flamin'...
Rev. Dr. Curtis J. Luther, Esq., M.D.
Giovanni Jaramillo

Post by Giovanni Jaramillo »

Curt Luther wrote:Seeing a musical doesn't make you gay. Now, driving a Prius, with a Miata for a "race" car? That's flamin'...
Just because Mazda's slogan "That there are more Mazdas racing than any other brand" STILL doesn't make it a "race car".

Here's a REAL RACE CAR
Attachments
ALMS_BMW_M3_E92.jpg
ALMS_BMW_M3_E92.jpg (183.21 KiB) Viewed 10266 times
Jason Uyeda

Post by Jason Uyeda »

Giovanni Jaramillo wrote:
Just because Mazda's slogan "That there are more Mazdas racing than any other brand" STILL doesn't make it a "race car".

Here's a REAL RACE CAR
I dunno... Is a "race car" that has never run a race, a "race" car?

I think you gotta wait till '09 to make that claim.
Christine Grice
King of Fastrack!
Club: CASOC
Car#: 17

Post by Christine Grice »

Come on Gio, get somewhere to host the picture and then post it so that we don't have to go scrolling through you picture :D

~Christine Grice
2006 Mitsubishi Evolution, Berry Family Racing/Hoosier/ChaseCam
Curt Luther

Post by Curt Luther »

Christine Berry wrote: Image
Mmmmm. I like white chicks...
Larry Andrews
Car#: 0
Location: In the Santa Cruz mtns, with two chainsaws and a beer.

Post by Larry Andrews »

That bodykit is GHEY. Totally.
Giovanni Jaramillo

Jason Uyeda wrote:

Here's a REAL RACE CAR
I dunno... Is a "race car" that has never run a race, a "race" car?

I think you gotta wait till '09 to make that claim.
Well considering in 2001 when BMW came in and demolished the field then those pansy whiners in those VWs (er...I mean Porsches) bitched and moaned, BMW said "See ya!"

And if you look at SCCA Touring challenge it's the "Mazda and Acura" spec car show. Make the rules a bit fairer. There's only one BMW team (Bimmerworld). Before it was also TurnerMotorSports, and some privateers.

Even at Rolex Sports Car Series, the Porsche guys were saying "How can a Pontiac, a lap down, pit, refuel, re-enter then PASS a Porsche?" at Lime Rock Park (58 sec lap). Rules are a bit skewed.
Giovanni Jaramillo

Christine Berry wrote:Come on Gio, get somewhere to host the picture and then post it so that we don't have to go scrolling through you picture :D

The scrolling is meant to show the DEPTH and MASSIVE power of the M3 :)

So how's living in "The 2nd" city? :)
Bob Beamesderfer

Post by Bob Beamesderfer »

Gio,

Where did BMW place at Le Mans over the weekend? Oh that's right, they weren't there. Porsche was, and wone LM2. And that other "VW" won overall and set a few records. :D :P
Giovanni Jaramillo

Bob Beamesderfer wrote:Gio,

Where did BMW place at Le Mans over the weekend? Oh that's right, they weren't there. Porsche was, and wone LM2. And that other "VW" won overall and set a few records. :D :P
AW C'MON BOB!!!!!!!!!! You just SPOILED it for me!! Damn you
Giovanni Jaramillo

Where did BMW place at Le Mans over the weekend? Oh that's right, they weren't there.
They're busy with F1 :)
Jason Uyeda

Post by Jason Uyeda »

Well considering in 2001 when BMW came in and demolished the field then those pansy whiners in those VWs (er...I mean Porsches) bitched and moaned, BMW said "See ya!"

And if you look at SCCA Touring challenge it's the "Mazda and Acura" spec car show. Make the rules a bit fairer. There's only one BMW team (Bimmerworld). Before it was also TurnerMotorSports, and some privateers.

Even at Rolex Sports Car Series, the Porsche guys were saying "How can a Pontiac, a lap down, pit, refuel, re-enter then PASS a Porsche?" at Lime Rock Park (58 sec lap). Rules are a bit skewed.
I still don't see what any of this has to do with calling BMW's '09 ALMS effort a "race" car :)

There's only 1 Acura team and I believe only one true Mazda team. I wouldn't exactly call Sofronas a privateer. Maybe Martenelli though.

Turner/Auberlen/et. al. were pretty good at playing the rules game but it sounds as if you're complaining about the other teams doing it?

I'd love to see some more Bimmers back. PTGs last effort was a little poor, too bad they never showed with their rumored Lexi...
Bob Beamesderfer

Post by Bob Beamesderfer »

Where did BMW place at Le Mans over the weekend? Oh that's right, they weren't there. Porsche was, and won LM2. And that other "VW" won overall and set a few records. :D :P
AW C'MON BOB!!!!!!!!!! You just SPOILED it for me!! Damn you
Sorry. :oops:
Giovanni Jaramillo

Jason Uyeda wrote:

I still don't see what any of this has to do with calling BMW's '09 ALMS effort a "race" car :)

There's only 1 Acura team and I believe only one true Mazda team. I wouldn't exactly call Sofronas a privateer. Maybe Martenelli though.

Turner/Auberlen/et. al. were pretty good at playing the rules game but it sounds as if you're complaining about the other teams doing it?

I'd love to see some more Bimmers back. PTGs last effort was a little poor, too bad they never showed with their rumored Lexi...
How's that BMW-hatorade tasting Jayson? :)

Acura - Real Time Acura
Mazda - Tri-Point

I'm not complaining about the other teams, I'm more complaining about SCCA making the rules so that BMWs get "uncompetivite"...............OH MY where have I seen that before????
<cough> Solo ST </cough> :)

Yeah I would love to see PTG back but they severed ties with BMW (or the other way around). Safronas is now with GMC (Global Motorsports) racing Porsches I believe.

Though I do love the Koni Challenge Series where there are a Porsche 911s, BMW M3s, Mazda RX-8s, etc...
Jason Uyeda

Post by Jason Uyeda »

Back to the topic... Ken used to wear this shirt, like every day... Would a gay man do that???

Giovanni Jaramillo

Jason Uyeda wrote:Back to the topic... Ken used to wear this shirt, like every day... Would a gay man do that???
No. A gay man where "ghey" Ferrari red socks, thinking it's going to make him PAX 1st overall at every Cal Club regional auto-x event :)
Last edited by Giovanni Jaramillo on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Isley BS RX8

Post by Jason Isley BS RX8 »

Jason Uyeda wrote:
Tindol is the second factory Mazda TC team. As I understand it Sofronas was only doing the Lime Rock double in TC, the rest of the year he will only run GT.
Jason Uyeda

Post by Jason Uyeda »

Jason Uyeda wrote:

How's that BMW-hatorade tasting Jayson? :)

Acura - Real Time Acura
Mazda - Tri-Point

I'm not complaining about the other teams, I'm more complaining about SCCA making the rules so that BMWs get "uncompetivite"...............OH MY where have I seen that before????
<cough> Solo ST </cough> :)

Yeah I would love to see PTG back but they severed ties with BMW (or the other way around). Safronas is now with GMC (Global Motorsports) racing Porsches I believe.

Though I do love the Koni Challenge Series where there are a Porsche 911s, BMW M3s, Mazda RX-8s, etc...
Damn, I tried to bring this back on-topic but must reply...

Yeah, I know there are factory supported efforts for Acura and Mazda (I said that), but you can't ignore Bimmerworld's 3 car effort.

Sofronas (correct spelling) is a founder of GMG (spelling). He's still occasionally running TC events in a 325 and does well...

Tunnell seems to have won 1 or 2 championships in Bimmers. I think even last year... I think DSP has maybe 1 or 2 competitive Bimmers in it too. And didn't a Bimmer do pretty well in HS? Seems they're pretty quick in SM too...

I don't hate Bimmers, I (Jason not Jayson) may buy one soon.
Jason Isley BS RX8 wrote:
Tindol is the second factory Mazda TC team. As I understand it Sofronas was only doing the Lime Rock double in TC, the rest of the year he will only run GT.
I thought Tindol wasn't really supported this year but wasn't sure. That's why I wrote "...1 true Mazda team".

Back to Ken...
Giovanni Jaramillo

Sorry for the misspellings....too many Jasons!! (Uyeda, Isley, Woodruff). :)

Yeah I root for the Bimmerworld team (Seth Thomas, James Clay) and whenever Turner Motorsports with Will Turner and his team of Bill Auberlen, Joey Hand running in M3s.

DSP is the last safe playground for the Bimmers. But hopefully STU will bring them back with the allowance of the E46 M3 by the SEB.
Tunnell is alien...he can do anything in any car....'specially a grocery-getter! :)
Giovanni Jaramillo

Jason Uyeda wrote:I don't hate Bimmers, I (Jason not Jayson) may buy one soon.
So what will you get? Daily-driver or for Solo?
Curt Luther

Post by Curt Luther »

Jason Uyeda wrote:Back to the topic... Ken used to wear this shirt, like every day... Would a gay man do that???

It wasn't just the shirt. It was the pants that went with it. I think they could stand by themselves...
Chuck Fowler
Club: Team Blew
Car#: 299

Post by Chuck Fowler »

Jason Uyeda wrote:
Damn, I tried to bring this back on-topic but must reply...

Yeah, I know there are factory supported efforts for Acura and Mazda (I said that), but you can't ignore Bimmerworld's 3 car effort.

Sofronas (correct spelling) is a founder of GMG (spelling). He's still occasionally running TC events in a 325 and does well...

Tunnell seems to have won 1 or 2 championships in Bimmers. I think even last year... I think DSP has maybe 1 or 2 competitive Bimmers in it too. And didn't a Bimmer do pretty well in HS? Seems they're pretty quick in SM too...

I don't hate Bimmers, I (Jason not Jayson) may buy one soon.

CSCC Forums, the only racing forum where a so and so is________ thread can be brought off topic by people talking about racing :lol:
it's only paranoia if your wrong
Jason Isley BS RX8

Post by Jason Isley BS RX8 »

Jason Uyeda wrote: I thought Tindol wasn't really supported this year but wasn't sure. That's why I wrote "...1 true Mazda team".

Back to Ken...
Herr and Galati are both factory guys.

Herr and Galati both think Ken is gay.
Mako Koiwai
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 34

Post by Mako Koiwai »

What is it going to take for Ken to prove he's not Gay? Getting married ?! ... oops Gays can get married now ... :D