3/1 Co-Drive ?

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Kurt Rahn
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

3/1 Co-Drive ?

Post by Kurt Rahn »

I corded my tires at the practice and I can't drive the whale on 3/1. Anyone interested in a last minute Co-Drive?
I don't fit in a Miata or an MR2, but I am open to anything else, regardless of class.
I do not have internet access so call my cell phone, 626-818-1874. Help a brutha out!
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Kurt Rahn
Car#: 88

Re: 3/1 Co-Drive ?

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Update: found a ride! I co-drove KJ and Stacey's M3 with Gio, who also corded his tires. Thanks again for the ride, KJ and Stacey!! And...uh...sorry for going thru the timing lights backwards on that last run. :oops:
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Giovanni Jaramillo
Club: PSCC

Post by Giovanni Jaramillo »

A big thanks to our "treasure" KJ Christopher for letting me co drive is BMW M3 (E46) as my M3 had corded tires. And with Mike Simanyi's "fast" course, and that KJs M3 had SMG-Formula 1 paddle style shifting as opposed to good ol' manual shifting, 2 sections where I was able to climb to 3rd gear and stay there for 3 seconds. Fast enough to gain momentum and then downshift smoothly back to 2nd and continue on. SMG definitely was an advantage over stick. Great course Mike.
KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Club: No$
Car#: 11

Post by KJ Christopher »

You're welcome. We're all here to support one another. At least, that's one of my beliefs.
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins
Adrian Covert
Car#: 127

Post by Adrian Covert »

KJ I support your beliefs as well, and you are welcome to share you SMG equipped M3 with me any time! :thumbup: