March 19th Practice Registration Open

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Toby Larsson
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: PSCC

Re: March 19th Practice Registration Open

Post by Toby Larsson »

Updated list posted viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5226" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doug, please delete or update your list.
http://www.elitetint.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.osgiken.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kurt Rahn
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Does registration close on Fri., as usual? I'm not doing the practice, but Maddie is, assuming the kart is running by then. I won't know until Wed. when the parts I ordered arrive whether I was successful in coaxing it to life or not, and given that you can't get a refund from MSR, I don't want to register her until I know for sure she can run.

BTW, I'll be on site both days and available to work if there's a shortfall during any run group.
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

Kurt Ra wrote:Does registration close on Fri., as usual? I'm not doing the practice, but Maddie is, assuming the kart is running by then. I won't know until Wed. when the parts I ordered arrive whether I was successful in coaxing it to life or not, and given that you can't get a refund from MSR, I don't want to register her until I know for sure she can run.

BTW, I'll be on site both days and available to work if there's a shortfall during any run group.
Championship registration closes Friday at 10pm. Practice is already closed with a deadline of Thursday midnight to ask for a refund, although I'm not sure what day KJ actually will do the charge to peoples accounts. The Championship doesn't require prepayment, you pay the same whether you prepay or pay at the event as long as you preregister.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
Kurt Rahn

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Rick Brown wrote:Practice is already closed with a deadline of Thursday midnight to ask for a refund
So it's too late to register my daughter in her FJB kart for the practice? I thought there was no rush, since they're running on their own course.
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director

Post by Rick Brown »

Kurt Ra wrote:
Rick Brown wrote:Practice is already closed with a deadline of Thursday midnight to ask for a refund
So it's too late to register my daughter in her FJB kart for the practice? I thought there was no rush, since they're running on their own course.
Not too late for FJ. Opened reg back for you so you can register her. Looks like you need to create an account for her.
I had closed registration because I was getting tired of daily emails of people still registering despite the initial posting last week of the list showing it was full.
Kurt Rahn

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Rick Brown wrote:
Kurt Ra wrote:
Not too late for FJ. Opened reg back for you so you can register her. Looks like you need to create an account for her.
I had closed registration because I was getting tired of daily emails of people still registering despite the initial posting last week of the list showing it was full.
Cool. Thanks, Rick!

Edit: Okay, she's registered and on the waiting list.
==============
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director

Post by Rick Brown »

Kurt Ra wrote:
Rick Brown wrote:
Kurt Ra wrote: So it's too late to register my daughter in her FJB kart for the practice? I thought there was no rush, since they're running on their own course.
Cool. Thanks, Rick!

Edit: Okay, she's registered and on the waiting list.
Registration confirmed. She's officially in.
Jason Uyeda

Post by Jason Uyeda »

Is there a waiting list?
Aaron Goldsmith
Car#: 32

Post by Aaron Goldsmith »

Jason Uyeda wrote:Is there a waiting list?
I told you he was alive! :lol:
Mike Simanyi
Former Club Chair
Club: No$
Car#: 6

Post by Mike Simanyi »

Aaron Goldsmith wrote:
That could just be Ann posting under his account. Or an evil twin brother.

Nobody I've spoken with has seen or heard from Jason in months, and he hasn't even responded to Important SMAC Messages emailed from the current SMAC Chair (and our 2011 Pro Solo Course Designer), Andy McKee. That really doesn't sound like Jason's modus operandi...
Tom Berry
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Car#: 72

Post by Tom Berry »

Aaron Goldsmith wrote:
Just an evil rumor.
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director

Post by Rick Brown »

Well, we accepted about 80 people out of the 120+ that registered, so yes there is. I'll let you do the math...... :D