Looking to warm tires in Lincoln

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Ryan Clark

Looking to warm tires in Lincoln

Post by Ryan Clark »

A little last minute...

Just enough time has opened up for me to make this event, but not enough to take 4 days to tow my vehicle down. I'm looking to warm tires in a class that competes Tuesday/Wednesday due to work constraints. Also, car does not need to be competitive, I'm just looking to attend. I can contribute cash of course or provide the wheels/tires for an ES MR2 :)

If anyone is interested, please reply here or email ryan_c_clark@yahoo.com
Reijo Silvennoinen
Club: CASOC
Car#: 60

Re: Looking to warm tires in Lincoln

Post by Reijo Silvennoinen »

I'll vouch for Ryan here. I've known him for something like 15 years since he first started running.....and he is a very capable driver and I'm sure you'll find him easy to get along with. He, in fact, bought Paul Brown's old ES MR2 (the blue one) so maybe if someone wants to fly to Calgary and drive it down and back for him that would work too! :)

Ryan is entered already in ES so he could easily change to another class. Something else to note is that he also owns an '89 supercharged SSM MR2 with about 300 hp at the wheels running 275's all around .... so he can drive something with some serious HP also ... hehe.....that is one fast/fun ride too! :)

So, if someone could use a tire warmer on Tues/Wed., we'd appreciate it! If you have any further questions - let him or me know.

See you at Nationals!

Reijo
Reijo
BS - CASOC
"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." - Earl Weaver
http://www.RASEInc.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ryan Clark

Post by Ryan Clark »

Thanks for the reply Reijo. Yes I've been autocrossing for quite some time and have been lucky enough to get experience in a wide variety of cars. I am definitely willing and feel able to drive just about anything offered and will respect it. I've already snagged a seat for the ProSolo but my tentative seat for Nationals didn't work out because I couldn't commit in time. Hopefully I can help someone out with costs and make runs a little faster with heat in the tires :)
Randy Chase
Club: PSCC
Car#: 98

Post by Randy Chase »

Also vouch for Ryan as a general all around good guy to drive with.
http://www.chasecam.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; VIDEO + DATA
Official provider to SCCA ProRacing, V8Supercars, Mazdaspeed, and more....
http://www.theadrenalinegallery.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Your California dealer for Rossion and Caterham
Ryan Clark

Post by Ryan Clark »

Thanks for the endorsement Randy :)

...and thanks for the offers. I have found a seat for Nationals due to this thread!