Place to store your car near Auto Club Speedway

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Paul Whitehead

Place to store your car near Auto Club Speedway

Post by Paul Whitehead »

If anyone needs a good place to store there car and rig here is a good place, or if you want to go in with a couple people on one space he will work with you.
Attachments
racingRR saleflyer1.pdf
(220.03 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
Q V
Solo Safety Steward
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 69

Re: Place to store your car near Auto Club Speedway

Post by Q V »

Definitely a neat idea. I emailed them about a space last year when it was brought up here. Definitely need a few people to pay for their smallest spot (1000 sq/ft). Their email response for those interested in a space there:
Thanks for your interest - Good questions!

The warehouse is a large open area which has several "stations" for rent which are ideally setup for back-in race trailers with vehicles they can off-load and work on. Each station has its own power, internet and air. Since the stations are limited, perhaps you can share real estate with a buddy? For now, 1000 SF is the smallest we offer.

We are striving to keep the spaces unfenced, as this allows for easier movement of large trailers, and provides flexibility if larger multi-car teams are interested. Security is provided with building cameras, and each space is wired for IP camera, up to 2 per area. Theoretically renters will have a trailer where they can secure their equipment. We occupy one of the spaces with collector cars, boat, etc. and are trusting that there will be a mutual respect between tenants. Our experience has been that racers are pretty good people.

You can absolutely work on your car. It is intended to be your garage but better!

The hours are 24/7. It is not intended for people to live there, but those pre-race (event) all- nighters are fine. Since most everything you need will be in one place, our hope is that racers and car enthusiasts can save time, especially before a competition event.

Our goal with this shop would be to create a place where you can work on your car efficiently and in comfort. It could also be viewed as a place where you meet and network with other racers. We are available most anytime to show you the space if you are interested.

Thank you again for your interest!
Theo O.

Post by Theo O. »

My neighbor and really good guy. Highly recommend.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Michael Palero
King of Fastrack!
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 18

Post by Michael Palero »

Quoc-Viet Dang wrote:Definitely a neat idea. I emailed them about a space last year when it was brought up here. Definitely need a few people to pay for their smallest spot (1000 sq/ft). Their email response for those interested in a space there:
How many cars can we comfortably squeeze into 1000sq ft?
Steve Towers
Club: No$
Car#: 87

Post by Steve Towers »

How many cars can we comfortably squeeze into 1000sq ft?
The typical 2 car garage is a bit over 400 sq ft, so...........maybe 4 with walk around room.