Sept 22 Practice Registration Open

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Sept 22 Practice Registration Open

Post by Rick Brown »

Info and signup here:
9/22 Practice

Online registration and payment only.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
Ed Holley
Club: CASOC
Car#: 912

Re: Sept 22 Practice Registration Open

Post by Ed Holley »

Not sure if I've done something wrong, or if the system is weird. I registered and all went well with the system indicating that payment will be collected later. Today, I registered Sharon as a separate entry but the email receipt indicated that HER entry was not complete until payment was made, with a "Pay Now" link. I clicked on it and proceeded on. Not sure what, if anything, was accomplished. But we want separate entries, full runs for each using the same car, but in different run groups if separate run groups are being run. Otherwise, if it's to be run anytime you're not working, that will be sufficient....I think.

Of course all of this assumes we get into the practice in the first place. ;)
2012 ES Regional Champion
2001 NB Miata
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director

Post by Rick Brown »

Ed Holley wrote:Not sure if I've done something wrong, or if the system is weird. I registered and all went well with the system indicating that payment will be collected later. Today, I registered Sharon as a separate entry but the email receipt indicated that HER entry was not complete until payment was made, with a "Pay Now" link. I clicked on it and proceeded on. Not sure what, if anything, was accomplished. But we want separate entries, full runs for each using the same car, but in different run groups if separate run groups are being run. Otherwise, if it's to be run anytime you're not working, that will be sufficient....I think.

Everything is fine. Two separate entries, nothing has been billed yet.
Ed Holley

Post by Ed Holley »

Rick Brown wrote:
Ed Holley wrote:Not sure if I've done something wrong, or if the system is weird. I registered and all went well with the system indicating that payment will be collected later. Today, I registered Sharon as a separate entry but the email receipt indicated that HER entry was not complete until payment was made, with a "Pay Now" link. I clicked on it and proceeded on. Not sure what, if anything, was accomplished. But we want separate entries, full runs for each using the same car, but in different run groups if separate run groups are being run. Otherwise, if it's to be run anytime you're not working, that will be sufficient....I think.

Thank you!
2001 NB Miata
Arthur Grant
Club: TCC
Car#: 314

Post by Arthur Grant »

Rick, when will we know if were in the practice?
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director

Post by Rick Brown »

Arthur Grant wrote:Rick, when will we know if were in the practice?
Not my job. But I suspect before the end of the weekend.
Ed Holley

Post by Ed Holley »

Rick Brown wrote:

Sharon's aunt has passed away and will have to cancel HER practice entry to attend the funeral. But I'm having trouble getting Motor Reg to accept a cancellation for her entry. HELP!

Thanks.
2001 NB Miata
Lily Liu
Car#: 353

Post by Lily Liu »

Rick Brown wrote:
Arthur Grant wrote:Rick, when will we know if were in the practice?
Not my job. But I suspect before the end of the weekend.
You guessed right, Rick :)

The practice is now FULL . We will be posting an entry list later today. Everyone that registered up until yesterday (Friday, September 14) is in!

Just as a reminder, if you need to cancel, you must do so before midnight on Wednesday to avoid a charge on your credit card.

Anyone that signs up after today will be put on a waiting list, and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
~Lily
Lily Liu
Car#: 353

Post by Lily Liu »

Ed Holley wrote:
Sharon's aunt has passed away and will have to cancel HER practice entry to attend the funeral. But I'm having trouble getting Motor Reg to accept a cancellation for her entry. HELP!

Thanks.
My condolences, Ed and Sharon. :(
I have cancelled Sharon's entry.
~Lily