Painter in the IE

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Post Reply
Jason Swindle
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:26 am
Club: GRA
Car#: 5

Painter in the IE

Post by Jason Swindle » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:13 am

Well I finally have all the fiberglass work complete and I'm looking for a reasonably priced painter in the IE. Does anyone have a "guy"? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

User avatar
Anthony P.
Current CSCC Overall Champion
Posts: 1072
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:30 am
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 30

Re: Painter in the IE

Post by Anthony P. » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Does anyone know who Stan used?

User avatar
Ed T
Comms Chair
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:16 am
Car#: 711
Contact:

Re: Painter in the IE

Post by Ed T » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Anthony P. wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:43 pm
Does anyone know who Stan used?
I'm looking also and I spoke with Stan about it before his passing. He mentioned it was the Maaco in Riverside and that he knew a person there that did superb work. But I never got his contact...
ES #711 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Jason Swindle
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:26 am
Club: GRA
Car#: 5

Re: Painter in the IE

Post by Jason Swindle » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:46 pm

Yeah that's as much info as I have as well. And there are 5 Maaco's in Riverside....

Thanks Ed. Hopefully someone got more info.

User avatar
Ed T
Comms Chair
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:16 am
Car#: 711
Contact:

Re: Painter in the IE

Post by Ed T » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Jason Swindle wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:46 pm
Yeah that's as much info as I have as well. And there are 5 Maaco's in Riverside....

Thanks Ed. Hopefully someone got more info.
I'll ask around as well Jason. I'll reach out if I hear anything. Likewise, if you can do the same, I'd appreciate it.
ES #711 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Jason Swindle
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:26 am
Club: GRA
Car#: 5

Re: Painter in the IE

Post by Jason Swindle » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:05 pm

For sure. Lets both post here so others can find it in the future.

Jason "crossing fingers" S.

User avatar
Anthony P.
Current CSCC Overall Champion
Posts: 1072
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:30 am
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 30

Re: Painter in the IE

Post by Anthony P. » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:02 pm

Ed T wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:03 pm
Jason Swindle wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:46 pm
Yeah that's as much info as I have as well. And there are 5 Maaco's in Riverside....

Thanks Ed. Hopefully someone got more info.
I'll ask around as well Jason. I'll reach out if I hear anything. Likewise, if you can do the same, I'd appreciate it.
Just ask if they know Kowalski Green. Only 1 out of those 5 will.

User avatar
Tom Berry
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Posts: 721
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:27 am
Club: CASOC
Car#: 72
Location: Alta Loma, CA

Re: Painter in the IE

Post by Tom Berry » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:29 pm

I Can help.

Jason Swindle
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:26 am
Club: GRA
Car#: 5

Re: Painter in the IE

Post by Jason Swindle » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:40 pm

I found the painter Stan used. Its the Maaco near the Riverside airport. Ask for Keith. Better price than any of the other 4 painters I tried. Picked up the sidepods already and they look great.

Hey Tom, Sorry I missed your post, but thanks for the offer.

Thanks!
Jason

User avatar
Ed T
Comms Chair
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:16 am
Car#: 711
Contact:

Re: Painter in the IE

Post by Ed T » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:46 am

Jason Swindle wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:40 pm
I found the painter Stan used. Its the Maaco near the Riverside airport. Ask for Keith. Better price than any of the other 4 painters I tried. Picked up the sidepods already and they look great.

Hey Tom, Sorry I missed your post, but thanks for the offer.

Thanks!
Jason
:o Is this this one? https://www.maaco.com/locations/ca/riverside-10900/
ES #711 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Jason Swindle
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:26 am
Club: GRA
Car#: 5

Re: Painter in the IE

Post by Jason Swindle » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:49 pm

Hey Ed,

Yes that's the one.

Post Reply