2009 El Toro Pro Date

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Dennis Healy
Car#: 42

2009 El Toro Pro Date

Post by Dennis Healy »

I'm trying to make plans for the NT/Pro in March, but I still see the dates listed as tentative. Does anybody know when these dates will become definite?
Jayson Woodruff
Club: PSCC
Car#: 51

Re: 2009 El Toro Pro Date

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

Board Kat wrote:I'm trying to make plans for the NT/Pro in March, but I still see the dates listed as tentative. Does anybody know when these dates will become definite?
They're as definite as they get (NT and PRo)

Jay W
Dennis Healy

Post by Dennis Healy »

Jayson Woodruff wrote:
Board Kat wrote:I'm trying to make plans for the NT/Pro in March, but I still see the dates listed as tentative. Does anybody know when these dates will become definite?

Jay W
as a reference though, there were no "tentative" dates this late last year. which is why i was concerned. but if that was merely a case of semantics, at least it was "see no evil, hear no evil" in 2008, so i was none the wiser!
Steve Ekstrand
Solo Safety Steward
Club: CASOC
Car#: 15

Post by Steve Ekstrand »

We need to pushthe SCCA to remove the "tentative" from their schedule, this could affect our attendance if people are worried. Hey Mr. DSS, you have a red phone to SCCA apparently....Use it! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Steve Ekstrand on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Conemangler
aka The Malefic One
2015 Wildcat Honda F600
Jayson Woodruff
Club: PSCC
Car#: 51

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

It's just the word stuck up there. I booked the El Toro date and I have an inside informant on the San Diego dates.

Jay W
Board Kat wrote:
Jayson Woodruff wrote:

Jay W
as a reference though, there were no "tentative" dates this late last year. which is why i was concerned. but if that was merely a case of semantics, at least it was "see no evil, hear no evil" in 2008, so i was none the wiser!
Dennis Healy

Post by Dennis Healy »

thanks, i guess it doesn't get any better than that! i'll be making my reservations asap.
Jayson Woodruff wrote:It's just the word stuck up there. I booked the El Toro date and I have an inside informant on the San Diego dates.

Jay W