Solo Log Book

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

John Edwards
Club: CASOC
Car#: 1

Solo Log Book

Post by John Edwards »

I have made a few of these for friends and now it's time to supply the rest of the group. I have put together a log book that has room for lots of info for each event that you run and it will allow you to refer back to specific events and how you set up your car. I find this a hand way to keep track of my setup on the Fiat 850 Sedan, especially tyre pressures and temps. Chapters include: Event Check List, Race Data Log, Event Log, Information Log, Run Times, Competitor Run Times, Suspension and Tyres. There are enough pages for at least 12 events and everything fits in a nice 1" thick, 8-1/2 by 5-1/2 binder. I keep my SCCA and membership cards in the rear cover so that I have them everywhere I go to compete. If you would like to see one, find me at the next event.

Cost will be $15 per copy, refill pages are $8.00 There is no shipping and handling because I will bring these to the events.

If you would like a custom front page w/your picture on it, add $2.00. You will need to supply me w/digital picture file.

John Edwards (#903)

PS, I will get some pix of the book posted on my StreetFire.net photo account. User: enginemachining
JE...
John Edwards (903)
Costa Mesa R&D Automotive Machine
(949) 631-6376