SCCA Weekend Membership For Practices?

If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

Larry Chong

SCCA Weekend Membership For Practices?

Post by Larry Chong »

Hey everyone, I used to be a member 2-3 years ago in the region but I moved to FL. I'm back now, but am wondering how to send in my entry for the PSCC practice on the 28th. It says that the weekend membership costs $15. Does this get mailed in along with my entry? And how would I sign up for the full annual membership?

Thanks in advance!
Giovanni Jaramillo
Club: PSCC

Re: SCCA Weekend Membership For Practices?

Post by Giovanni Jaramillo »

Larry Chong wrote:And how would I sign up for the full annual membership?
Thanks in advance!
Better off going directly to SCCA.com and getting your membership paid online, then you can print out your receipt and also there's a way to get your profile with your membership number on it. If not you can call them directly and have them fax it over to you since your membership card won't come in the mail in time (though it's possible).
Larry Chong

Post by Larry Chong »

Gio

I just signed up on SCCA...do I just bring the card with me, or where should I ask them to fax the info?

My friend is just coming out for the weekend, so does he mail in his entry and then sign up for the weekend membership at registration?
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

Larry Chong wrote:Gio

I just signed up on SCCA...do I just bring the card with me, or where should I ask them to fax the info?

My friend is just coming out for the weekend, so does he mail in his entry and then sign up for the weekend membership at registration?
If you get the card in time, bring it. Otherwise, you can log into the SCCA site, go to your licenses tab and print out that page. Weekend memberships are available at the event.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...