Garage Sale

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

Earl Merz
Club: No$
Car#: 40

Garage Sale

Post by Earl Merz »

AEM EMS - Honda 1050 Box for the 99-00 SI. Been sitting on the shelf for a couple years, has some cosmetic scratches.
AEM UEGO - Gauge is new but the wide band O2 was used to tune one car.
$1500 both

83 Mazda RX-7 ex Pro7/Spec7 racecar. Logbook from 1998. Some spares. 3 sets of wheels(factory aluminum). $2000
2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE with Nav (need it to find my way around the course)
Jamie Lessie

Re: Garage Sale

Post by Jamie Lessie »

Earl Merz wrote: 83 Mazda RX-7 ex Pro7/Spec7 racecar. Logbook from 1998. Some spares. 3 sets of wheels(factory aluminum). $2000
Picture/more info on this one?
http://www.freewebs.com/rotaryinfo/bewa ... rotary.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Earl Merz
Club: No$
Car#: 40

Re: Garage Sale

Post by Earl Merz »

I took a few pictures today
http://www.offline.org/~glhs/RX7_Pictures/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The car has not been run at an event for a couple years. It starts fine. I go out and start it every once in a while. The car has a Hot Lap timer, I added a shift light and an electric fan for when I autocrossed it. Even running at Willow Springs in the middle of August, the car never ran hot. The exhaust manifold was removed and a header was installed in place. The 12a engine is otherwise spec for the Pro7 series(as of 1998). I have 3 different seats that can work for the car(the Ultra Lite that was in the car-skinny seat, Corbeau Forza , and a Kirkey 18" wide seat). Two sets of wheels are powder coated black, one set is painted blue. For spares, I have 1 front shock, 1 axle shaft, 1 front hub, new water pump, new Hawk Blue pads, and some ignition/tune up spares. There might be more spares in the box but I haven't gotten in there recently.
2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE with Nav (need it to find my way around the course)