Solo dress code question

If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

Jamie Lessie

Re: Solo dress code question

Post by Jamie Lessie »

Max Hayter wrote:I don't advise flip flops for working course, sometimes you've got to move in a hurry!
I have what used to be referred to as "Jamie sandals" Back in school I could run a mile in under 7 minutes in a pair. I couldnt find them on shopzilla (I no longer own any) but here is something similar but a bit more beefy. Could we race in these?

http://www.backcountry.com/store/KEN000 ... mv_pc=r111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Max Hayter wrote:Skirts, bikinis, stockings, school girl outfits etc, etc, are all acceptable, however.
No lingerie? :lol:
http://www.freewebs.com/rotaryinfo/bewa ... rotary.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jamie Lessie

Post by Jamie Lessie »

Max Hayter wrote:
Mike Simanyi wrote: There are several types that wear skirts in the summer.
Harumpf!
Whilst the thought of you in a skirt is truly disturbing, I do think it is appropriate in this instance. Please wear one to the Z event.
If you wear a skirt to the Z event I will pay your entry fee ;)

Bob Beamesderfer wrote:
As someone who is part Scot, I could wear a kilt. But I don' wan ta fight uff the lassies! :D
Do you own a kilt?
http://www.freewebs.com/rotaryinfo/bewa ... rotary.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jamie Lessie

Post by Jamie Lessie »

Steve Ekstrand wrote:+1 on skin
+1 on Micro School Girl Outfits
Assistance is ALWAYS available applying suntan lotion.
I let me boyfriend know. I am sure he would love to take you up on that offer! :lol:
Steve Ekstrand wrote:Why don't we get more hot chicks??? Probably because us perverted old guys drive them off. :( :cry: ;)
Think of it as weeding out the "bad" ones jkjkjk

I got a bunch of Drifting Pretty girls out to the ladies school autox. They have been invited to the Z event but I have not heard back from any of them. 2 more were going to come with me to the team blew practice but that didn't work out.

Hey, I am tryin!
Bob Beamesderfer
Club: PSCC

Post by Bob Beamesderfer »

Jamie Lessie wrote:
Bob Beamesderfer wrote:
As someone who is part Scot, I could wear a kilt. But I don' wan ta fight uff the lassies! :D
Do you own a kilt?
Uh, no.
Bob Pl
Club: GRA
Car#: 26

Post by Bob Pl »

Jamie Lessie wrote:
Mako Koiwai wrote:I'm not going to made a comment on covering up your chest around all of those guys! (Have you guys meet Jamie's boy friend?) We always carry lots of sun block at our base camp if you forget yours next time. :thumbup:
I should wear a loose T-shirt next time. I just did'nt want to get a farmers tan, plus t shirt sweat rings are gross! No sleeves no problem!

I should have asked around for some sunscreen. I am usually ok though, I have never in my life been this sunburned before. I have worn that same shirt out numerous times and have not got burned :cry: I am still just as red on my chest as i was Saturday. Luckily my face is a bit better today.

You may notice several of the drivers who do lots of events, or spend a lot of time ouside, wear a loose long sleeve top. I have a couple that are some kind of high tech micro fiber wicking material (Check LL Bean or REI).

Protects the arms from sun and ez to push up sleeves for serious laps. Also those floppy hats or lifeguard hats help in summer.

I won't get into the skirt vs shorts part, too tempting to take the tread into the boxer/brief/thong/commando zone.

:thumbup:
Mako Koiwai
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 34

Post by Mako Koiwai »

The Jamie Thongs, I mean Sandals look OK ... even regular shoes didn't help that fellow at the ProSolo are few years ago when I believe a heat hose came loose and doused his feet in scalding water.
Max Hayter
Club: CASOC
Car#: 31

Post by Max Hayter »

Gold Bond?
~Max H.

Gearhead's Garage/FRSport

#31 SSC
Mako Koiwai

Post by Mako Koiwai »

Not needed if you wear a skirt ... that's what Jamie is trying to tell you!
Bob Beamesderfer

Max Hayter wrote:Gold Bond?
The poster child for that is Barco. :lol:
Jamie Lessie

Post by Jamie Lessie »

Mako Koiwai wrote:Not needed if you wear a skirt ... that's what Jamie is trying to tell you!
YES!

See? Men are missing out!
Mako Koiwai

Post by Mako Koiwai »

Imagine Barco getting out of my Miata, in a skirt ... I'm sure he doesn't wear dainties ... just a light coating of Gold Bond. :shock: :o :barf:

Something like this ... but less pink and a LOT more Hair ... hope no one is having lunch.
Bob Beamesderfer

Atwater. 2006. Barco. Crab walking the course walk. :barf:

Shortly after that event, he retired to his home in the Valley and marital bliss. I think. :?:

Jeff, we do miss you, but not your itchiness. :lol: