Alright All...

If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

Christopher Flanagan
Car#: 0

Alright All...

Post by Christopher Flanagan »

I've been lurking on the board for a couple of months and thought it's time for an introduction:
I'm fairly new to SoCal, Moved to Los Angeles from Savannah, Georgia (Buccaneer Region) where I raced my 2000 Grand AM in STS a total of 1 time, so I'm still very much a novice; Although I was first in the novice class that day ;)

I've recently sold the car and now own a 2000 ZX2 S/R and hope to race it with you all in SK2.

Thanks!
Kurt Rahn
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

Re: Alright All...

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Welcome! I race in SK2 also...I drive the huge white Infiniti G35 sedan. Look forward to meeting you in person. Are you coming to the No Bucks event in a couple weeks?
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Craig Naylor
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 80

Post by Craig Naylor »

Christopher Flanagan wrote:I've recently sold the car and now own a 2000 ZX2 S/R and hope to race it with you all in SK2. Thanks!
There's a rare car. Only 100 made, all Bright Yellow, and only sold (or at least delivered to) San Diego Dealers.

Even more rare than the RS (Blue, White, Red & Black)I wanted to build for STS, for which there were 500 imported.
Christopher Flanagan
Car#: 0

Post by Christopher Flanagan »

Kurt Rahn wrote:Welcome! I race in SK2 also...I drive the huge white Infiniti G35 sedan. Look forward to meeting you in person. Are you coming to the No Bucks event in a couple weeks?
Unfortunately, no. I will not be in California that whole week. But I should be out for the CASOC event in July. Look forward to meeting you as well!
Craig Naylor wrote:
Christopher Flanagan wrote:I've recently sold the car and now own a 2000 ZX2 S/R and hope to race it with you all in SK2. Thanks!
There's a rare car. Only 100 made, all Bright Yellow, and only sold (or at least delivered to) San Diego Dealers.

Even more rare than the RS (Blue, White, Red & Black)I wanted to build for STS, for which there were 500 imported.
Good memory, but you are thinking of the 1999 S/R.
The 2000 model was slightly less rare, 1000 yellow 500 black 500 red produced and sold in the 48 contagious states.
Other than where they were sold, the only difference was the '99 S/R used a Roush intake and the '00 S/R used an Iceman Intake. Though it's rumored that Roush still made the Intakes for Iceman.

What do you drive?