incorrect car number in registration?

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

David Crandon

incorrect car number in registration?

Post by David Crandon »

Hello anyone who can help,

So, I'm registered for next weekend autox at El Toro. When registereing online, I picked car # 49 and that is what continues to show in "My Garage". But in the list of entrants, my car # is listed as 59. Anyone know what gives?

I"m David Crandon, my S2000 is in the STR class.

Also, given that I'm a novice to all this...I don't have my own numbers to put on the car. Are there numbers for sale or use at the event itself?

Thanks everyone.
Jason Isley BS RX8
Car#: 0

Re: incorrect car number in registration?

Post by Jason Isley BS RX8 »

David Crandon wrote:Hello anyone who can help,

So, I'm registered for next weekend autox at El Toro. When registereing online, I picked car # 49 and that is what continues to show in "My Garage". But in the list of entrants, my car # is listed as 59. Anyone know what gives?

I"m David Crandon, my S2000 is in the STR class.

Also, given that I'm a novice to all this...I don't have my own numbers to put on the car. Are there numbers for sale or use at the event itself?

Thanks everyone.
There is a 49/149, if they registered before you they get the number. Use the 59, or pick another that is not taken in that class.
Jeff Stuart
King of Fastrack!
Club: CASOC
Car#: 13

Post by Jeff Stuart »

Jayson Woodruff sells numbers, and I know he'll be there this weekend, so you could ask him. Otherwise, just bring some blue painters tape and a piece of paper with your number printed out on it.

If you're unsure how to change the number of your registered car:
My Controls -> My Registrations -> Click the little pencil icon -> Change the number and save.

Once you register, the information about your registration is no longer tied to the "car" in your "garage", so you have to change it separately.
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

George likely changed your number when he recently corrected the conflicts and bad numbers. Use 59 or edit your entry. We prefer a printed number of some type to blue tape, especially at an event of this caliber. We may make available the 600 number sheets used for guests, just cut it down to what you need. But you have a week to make something.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...