Volvo S60 Naughty Tour Arrive and Drive 10/23-10/24

Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Craig Naylor
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 80

Volvo S60 Naughty Tour Arrive and Drive 10/23-10/24

Post by Craig Naylor »

Received an email for the Volvo S60 Naughty Tour Arrive and Drive this weekend at Santa Anita (10/23 - 10/24) for those whom have time if not attending the practice this weekend, or before after the championship.

http://www.volvocars.com/us/all-cars/vo ... s60tourhub" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Reading the details, theirs apparently a timed event that could put you in the running for a free car, and trip to Sweden to pick it up.
Greg Peng
Club: PSCC
Car#: 908

Re: Volvo S60 Naughty Tour Arrive and Drive 10/23-10/24

Post by Greg Peng »

I wonder why they dropped the free iPad.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4614
Nic Sanchez
Club: No$
Car#: 67

Post by Nic Sanchez »

I received a second email today. It still states you can win an IPad.

"
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: In order to participate in the Timed Autocross on the Naughty Track and compete for the best time, you will be required to follow these instructions: (i) Register at the Welcome Desk and complete and sign a Waiver Form; (ii) attend the Hare and Hound Demonstration; and (iii) Test drive a S60 on the Naughty Track or Naughtier Track as many times as you wish during your session (i, ii and iii, collectively defined as “Eligible Participant”). Eligible Participants in the Timed Autocross can test drive a S60 on the Naughty Course as many times as they like, however only the Eligible Participant’s best time will be considered for the Challenge. The Eligible Participant who completed the Timed Autocross on the Naughty Track in the shortest amount of time on the designated day will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner. In the event of a tied time down to the 100th of a second, all tied Eligible Participants will be deemed Grand Prize Winners. The Driving Connection will be the Official Time Keeper for each participant and its decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Challenge.

TEN (10) GRAND PRIZES: Each prize consists of one (1) customized iPad®. The approximate retail value of each Grand Prize: $1,100. The total approximate retail value of all prizes: $11,000. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment, of any prize permitted but the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable for any reason. Each Grand Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes so that an IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of each Grand Prize Winner, for the actual value of the Grand Prize received."

Nic
Eric Clements
Solo Safety Steward
Car#: 30

Post by Eric Clements »

I won the Ipad today! :D
Mako Koiwai
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 34

Post by Mako Koiwai »

:shock: :? :gpower: :thumbup: :gpower: :thumbup: :gpower: :thumbup: :gpower: :thumbup: :gpower: :thumbup: :gpower: :thumbup:
KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Car#: 11

Post by KJ Christopher »

:gpower: :thumbup:
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins
John Stimson
Car#: 124

Post by John Stimson »

Good going, Eric! I did not win the iPad today. PM for excuses. ;)
Bob Beamesderfer

Post by Bob Beamesderfer »

Nice job, Eric! :thumbup: