thanks to all

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Stanley Kowalski
Club: CASOC
Car#: 377

thanks to all

Post by Stanley Kowalski »

hello this is stan and i just wanted to thank everyone for making this year so speical. i have been with scca for one year, and i love it but i wanted to give special thanks to that special group of folks that are involved every event that make it happen, you guys and girls put so much time in scca so we all can have fun,, and to that group i just wanted to say thank you so much for all your hard work,,it is because of you all i have had one of the best years in a long time,, thanks again stanley kowalski ,,,,,,,,,please excuse the spelling and gramer,,,,,i couldn't find the spell check,,,LOL,,,
Arthur Grant
Club: TCC
Car#: 314

Re: thanks to all

Post by Arthur Grant »

Here here :thumbup:
Steve Ekstrand
Solo Safety Steward
Car#: 15

Post by Steve Ekstrand »

Let me say that Stan and Arthur amongst others have been great additions to our "family". I hope we'll see you regularly for many many years to come. :thumbup:
Dr. Conemangler
aka The Malefic One
2015 Wildcat Honda F600
Virgil Wilkins
Car#: 454

Post by Virgil Wilkins »

Stan - Congrat's on your Win!!!
Jordan & I would like to Second (pun intended) your "thanks to all" We've had a blast.
I personally would like to thank Tom Berry for being there for Jordan on Sunday when I had stepped away, Thanks Tom!
-v
George Schilling
Club Representative
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

Steve Ekstrand wrote:Let me say that Stan and Arthur amongst others have been great additions to our "family". I hope we'll see you regularly for many many years to come. :thumbup:
Ditto. Our graduating novices are a great group of folks. It was great to see the camaraderie in the class. Congrats to Stan on his Novice win and all the new competitors for their performances.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Kurt Rahn
Car#: 88

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Steve Ekstrand wrote:Let me say that Stan and Arthur amongst others have been great additions to our "family". I hope we'll see you regularly for many many years to come. :thumbup:
And in addition to valuing their personalities and enthusiasm for the sport, as event master I loved that the top three Novice drivers for the event (Arthur, Stan and Jordan) helped clean up last weekend's event afterwards. Duly noted and much appreciated!
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Theo O.

Post by Theo O. »

Kurt Rahn wrote:
And in addition to valuing their personalities and enthusiasm for the sport, as event master I loved that the top three Novice drivers for the event (Arthur, Stan and Jordan) helped clean up last weekend's event afterwards. Duly noted and much appreciated!
That's awesome :thumbup: Great job guys.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Tom Berry
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Car#: 72

Post by Tom Berry »

Virgil Wilkins wrote:Stan - Congrat's on your Win!!!
Jordan & I would like to Second (pun intended) your "thanks to all" We've had a blast.
I personally would like to thank Tom Berry for being there for Jordan on Sunday when I had stepped away, Thanks Tom!
-v
Glad I was there to help out!!