General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Gayle Jardine
Club Representative
Club: TCC
Car#: 89

URGENT - NEED PICS

Post by Gayle Jardine »

I am trying to put together a slide show with music for Craig Angel's memorial.

Frankly, I have been UNDERWHELMED! by the response. Jo Ann and Lisa sent me a few, the Crites gave me a few and I have some. I am going over to Renee's this weekend to scan all that is on their walls and some his daughter has, but I would like to have alot MORE!!!!

Please send me anything you have, no matter what. I will scan and return to you at the memorial.

Gayle Jardine
2648 E. Workman Ave, #225
West Covina, CA 91791

solo2mom@aol.com

THANKS!!!
Mako Koiwai
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 34

Re: URGENT - NEED PICS

Post by Mako Koiwai »

Can I email you files? ... what resolution, ie. for prints or monitor/web?
Gayle Jardine
Club Representative
Club: TCC
Car#: 89

Post by Gayle Jardine »

Okay - thanks to those who sent me pics, I am most grateful.

The slide show is done with music and animation. It is amazing the memories that some of the photos evoke. Having known Craig since early 1971, I have alot of wonderful memories down through the years. It was quite sentimental putting this together - thank you to those who contributed.

On another note, Laurie, Craig's daughter, is putting together a memory book about her dad for her and her siblings. She has requested that those of you who have a fond or even an unpleasant story to tell, please jot it down and send to me. I will forward it to Laurie when we get together after this saturday to discuss our memories. If you have a favorite picture of Craig - please send it along too or bring to the memorial saturday. I will scan and return to you ASAP.

Looking forward to sharing my memories of Craig.
gayle
Steve Ekstrand
Solo Safety Steward
Club: CASOC
Car#: 15

Post by Steve Ekstrand »

I hope we can create a page on the website to store some of the tributes and photos so first we can all go back and share in the memories, but also for the next generation to know why number 7 is retired.
Dr. Conemangler
aka The Malefic One
2015 Wildcat Honda F600
KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Club: No$
Car#: 11

Post by KJ Christopher »

Steve Ekstrand wrote:I hope we can create a page on the website to store some of the tributes and photos so first we can all go back and share in the memories, but also for the next generation to know why number 7 is retired.
I love this idea.
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins
Will Kalman
Club: PSCC
Car#: 232

Post by Will Kalman »

I can't make it to the memorial becuase tomorrow is my kids' brithday (6!) and all the plans and people were already set in motion. I'd greatly appreciate the ability to download or get a CD of any and all materials and maybe even a video of the service.

I'd gladly duplicate and distribute CD's/DVD's if someone would send me the material.
Glenn Duensing
Car#: 28
Location: Relaxin' and chillin' on the third rock from the Sun.

Post by Glenn Duensing »

I too would appreciate a copy as my brother just had emergency surgery today so I'm not 100% sure that I can make it.