Farmington Pro=Awesome!

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Mark DeShon
Car#: 113

Farmington Pro=Awesome!

Post by Mark DeShon »

Just posting because I've heard a lot of negative comments about the Farmington Pro in the past, and after attending this past weekend for the first time I can say that I found none of them to be true. I had a great time on two good sized courses (35 seconds each) on an incredibly grippy surface competing against top notch drivers, and surrounded by the friendliest, most hospitable locals you could imagine! I really wonder why this event wasn't better subscribed. Those of you who missed it really missed out, and it's certainly on my list for next year. Take it from me. If you need a second Pro (next year) and haven't been, sign up. You won't regret it. We don't want to lose this one due to lack of participation.
On a side note, big thanks to Steve O'Blenes for offering his smokin' fast ride, and congratulations to him for his dominating STX win.
Mark D.
Kurt Rahn
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

Re: Farmington Pro=Awesome!

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Mark DeShon wrote:Just posting because I've heard a lot of negative comments about the Farmington Pro in the past, and after attending this past weekend for the first time I can say that I found none of them to be true. I had a great time on two good sized courses (35 seconds each) on an incredibly grippy surface competing against top notch drivers, and surrounded by the friendliest, most hospitable locals you could imagine! I really wonder why this event wasn't better subscribed. Those of you who missed it really missed out, and it's certainly on my list for next year. Take it from me. If you need a second Pro (next year) and haven't been, sign up. You won't regret it. We don't want to lose this one due to lack of participation.
On a side note, big thanks to Steve O'Blenes for offering his smokin' fast ride, and congratulations to him for his dominating STX win.
Mark D.
I went last year and had a great time. I agree wholeheartedly!
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.