SOLD
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (440.67 KiB) Viewed 12071 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (222.59 KiB) Viewed 12071 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (262.76 KiB) Viewed 12071 times
Last edited by Casey Brier on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"cars...you spend money you don't have, to buy the parts you don't need, to impress the people you don't like....."
Casey Brier
Club: CASOC
Car#: 806

Re: FS CSP Miata

Post by Casey Brier »

more
Attachments
9 blue cover.JPG
9 blue cover.JPG (446.46 KiB) Viewed 12069 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (187.45 KiB) Viewed 12069 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (383.43 KiB) Viewed 12069 times
"cars...you spend money you don't have, to buy the parts you don't need, to impress the people you don't like....."
JB Parker

Post by JB Parker »

Insane deal. I just sold mine that is less prepped than this and can tell everyone this is dirt cheap. Good luck with your sale, I used your car as a guide several times when building mine!
Casey Brier

Post by Casey Brier »

why thank you very much for the kind words. :thumbup:
Steve Abbott
Car#: 48

Post by Steve Abbott »

Hi Casey,

Good luck with the sale. I hope your not leaving us.

Steve
Mike Simanyi
Former Club Chair
Club: No$
Car#: 6

Post by Mike Simanyi »

I agree with Steve! I hope you're just moving into something you can use on the street...

Mike
Casey Brier

Post by Casey Brier »

thank you guys, oddly enough, I am getting into karting. (insert fat boy small kart joke here)
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

Casey Brier wrote:thank you guys, oddly enough, I am getting into karting. (insert fat boy small kart joke here)
Try This
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
Craig Naylor
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 80

Post by Craig Naylor »

Casey Brier wrote:thank you guys, oddly enough, I am getting into karting. (insert fat boy small kart joke here)
That is odd... your selling a big Kart (with suspension) to what? Buy a small Kart (sans suspension)? "Fat boy" jokes aside, do you self loath so much to punish you back in that manor?
Max Hayter
Car#: 31

Post by Max Hayter »

Craig Naylor wrote:
That is odd... your selling a big Kart (with suspension) to what? Buy a small Kart (sans suspension)? "Fat boy" jokes aside, do you self loath so much to punish you back in that manor?
What house?
~Max H.

Gearhead's Garage/FRSport

#31 SSC
Ed Holley
Car#: 912

Post by Ed Holley »

Max Hayter wrote:
Craig Naylor wrote:
What house?
I may be the only one that got it. Kinda scarey.
2012 ES Regional Champion
2001 NB Miata
Casey Brier

Post by Casey Brier »

ha ha ha. I LOVE this car. I am extremely proud of the car I have built. its stupid fun to drive! I have to say that selling this car scares me.... a lot! I am not 100% certain that this is the right move and I am afraid I will regret it to the day I die.....

however it has a lot to do with money. I cant afford the CSP class any longer. household income has gone down, household expenses have gone up. I pick and choose races to attend. the car will sit for a couple few months, I will go racing a couple times, and then she sits again in an effort to save the tires.

moving my car to another class seems.... upsetting.... Id rather see someone else race CSP with this car than me completely change the class. this car is so purpose built for CSP that another class (street tire class) would be a massive overtaking.... and honestly likely more upsetting to me than selling it and seeing someone else do great things with her (hopefully).

I want to get my son into karting, figured daddy can do it too. then I have another son that will be of age in a few years and would like to get him into it as well. Karting is not cheap, but its not as much as CSP.... at least I think. :geek:

I also kind of want to try the wheel to wheel racing aspect. I realize that I will be at a disadvantage due to my size, but Im hoping i will still enjoy it and be a mid packer due to my mad tyte driving skillz yo. (sorry, couldn't resist). and hopefully ill loose a little of this extra padding to help.

unfortunately the kart i got is not really a kart that you would bring to an auto cross, its "like" a shifter kart, minus the gear box. hopefully a class will emerge? if not maybe ill be coming by and just doing some x runs. i certainly dont want to completely abandon my autocross family. maybe rent a ride in a cool car from time to time.

If I had it my way, Id keep Super Miata AND get into karting, but I am not able to. at this point in my life i think it makes more sense to sell the car.
Casey Brier

Post by Casey Brier »

Rick, I want!!!!! wow that is crazynes :thumbup:
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

KM isn't just limited to shifters, others are eligible, just not generally competitive. And it's way cheaper than any car. ALL FOUR tires for around $200. Top end rebuild for around $100. Race gas is expensive, but you use a lot less. What are you getting?

We should meet up some weekend for open practice at Perris.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
Casey Brier

Post by Casey Brier »

yeah looked to me that shifter karts are the way to go. no class that I saw for my TAG kart. (125cc single speed, Chassis is Top Kart)

id like that. thank you!
Bill Schenker
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 14

Post by Bill Schenker »

Ed Holley wrote:
Max Hayter wrote:
Craigyou'relor wrote:
What house?
I may be the only one that got it. Kinda scarey.
The big one on top of the hill with all the ghosts (you're not the only one, Ed.)

Hope your car goes to a good home, Casey! And yes! Bring your kart over and run with us "cone dodgers".
MiataRoadster/OS Giken/ChaseCam/
2001 Mazda Miata
#14 DP
Casey Brier

Post by Casey Brier »

updated the first post
Jason Isley BS RX8
Car#: 0

Post by Jason Isley BS RX8 »

With a little work this could be a great Super Touring Lite Club Race car. :thumbup: Sure you don't want to pass on the kart and go road racing? The kids don't need to race, they are the crew. :mrgreen:
Casey Brier

Post by Casey Brier »

ha ha ha.... thats very true.
Casey Brier

Re: CSP Miata - 90 Chassis - 01 engine

Post by Casey Brier »

Price has been reduced to 10k obo :thumbup: