2000 Acura Integra ITR (STX currently)

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

clint child

2000 Acura Integra ITR (STX currently)

Post by clint child »

Basic Info

2000 Acura Integra Type-R #00-0115 (Currently in STX trim)
Current mileage 75,895
2nd owner since 12/2000 when the car had 9,000 miles, original owner was a solid car guy, took care of car nicely.
Car was originally purchased in Ohio, but I believe moved to AZ about 6 months later where it has been every since in a garage.

Mods

ProPartsUSA Custom Monotube DA Koni 30 series shocks
ProPartsUSA pillow ball mounts (makes adjustment of compression much easier on 30 series shock)
Uses 6”x2.5” springs (sale includes 6 pairs of springs)
ASR rear bar (sale includes 3 different W.T. bars .025, .18, and .095)
Skunk 2 front upper camber arms
Rear threaded rod style camber kit (I forget the brand)
Upper rear strut bar OEM JDM model
Ballistic lithium battery (3.5lbs)
Insynerator Bullit muffler, light weight muffler (6lbs), that would pass our local sound requirements.

-That concludes the autox build section, sure felt like I did more than that, haha.

Items that would come with car

2 sets of 15x8 Rota slipstreams, one set is gunmetal the other is flat black both with RS3’s plenty of tread left
2 sets of OEM gunmetal ITR wheels (azeni 615’s and china tires in OEM size.
Stock front and rear sway bars
ASR optional bars (already mentioned)
Stock upper arms front and rear
2 full sets of stock ITR suspension (shocks, springs, hats) that haven never been taken apart. One set has 10k on them, the other 32k.
ITR trunk mat
ITR front bra(maybe two of them, I can’t remember)
ITR stock muffler
ACT prolite Flywheel from my SP days, did that mod before I knew autox rules (or cared)
Brand new set of brake rotors (front and rear) and Stoptech pads (not currently installed). Has Carbotech AX6’s currently installed.

Maint

The T-belt, water pump, and belts were done at 60k
Brand new OEM Acura Clutch, Pressure Plate, Bearing was done 35 miles ago

Autox “Resume”

2012 El Toro Divisional Win in STX (bested the driver who ended up 2nd place at Nationals later that year)
2013 El Toro Pro Solo Win in a 21 car class (strong field IMO)
2012 Nationals 3rd place STX in a class of 50
2013 Nationals 3rd place STX in a class of 59 (missed setting top time on day two by .008)

Not really sure what else to say, but the car still gets lots of compliments and is fun to drive. If you like ITR’s this is the one is for you. I haven’t done anything that would prevent the car going back to stock in an afternoon(fenders are untouched).

If you like autox cars this car is for you, it can carry all your gear including extra wheels (drove from AZ to Lincoln both trips I took it there (31mpgs!!)), and it is competitive in it’s class.

If you like ITR’s AND…. autox cars, man are you in luck!!!

I wish I could keep it forever and sell it at Barrett Jackson for a ton of dough, but I can't. So I'll probably buy it back from B.J. in 30 years ;-)

IMHO the car could be taken to the next level with someone more willing to mod the car more and/or lives closer to lincoln and could set the car up even better for the “big show”. Anyways, don’t want to start an STX discussion here :-P

Pics down the side of the car are to show the lack of door dings and such. Very shiny and straight ITR.

$16,500

623-695-5626 or clintchild@gmail.com for people wanting to buy the car only please. Not looking to trade, part out, or talk setup, thanks.

Chris Hofmann
Car#: 501

Re: 2000 Acura Integra ITR (STX currently)

Post by Chris Hofmann »

If you do decide your willing to part out some of the spares, let me know. I am interested in a set of the ROTA's.
A1 Higher Graphics | Clutchmasters | CobaltNation | CrateEngineDepot | DEI | GoPro | GoPuck | PLWA | Rockwell Time | Slick Products | SpyOptics | Trackspec Motorsports | ZZPerformance
#501 Chevrolet Cobalt
clint child

Re: 2000 Acura Integra ITR (STX currently)

Post by clint child »

Please close.