How to get rule clarification from the SCCA

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Justin Setchell1

How to get rule clarification from the SCCA

Post by Justin Setchell1 »

I'm wondering if there is someone I can contact at the SCCA to get a clarification on the rulebook. I've search the SCCA website but have been unable to find the appropriate contact. The rule I need clarification on is actually a Rally-X rule regarding stock class suspension.

Thanks.
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Re: How to get rule clarification from the SCCA

Post by Rick Brown »

Justin Setchell1 wrote:I'm wondering if there is someone I can contact at the SCCA to get a clarification on the rulebook. I've search the SCCA website but have been unable to find the appropriate contact. The rule I need clarification on is actually a Rally-X rule regarding stock class suspension.

Thanks.
If you want to be real official you can ask the Solo Events Board (SEB) http://www.sebscca.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. And this page, http://www.scca.com/contact/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, has all the contacts for SCCA, scroll down to the Rally/Solo Dept.

But since we have an SEB member in this forum and Jayson runs the Rally-X program locally I'd just ask your question here first.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
Jayson Woodruff
Car#: 51

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

For RallyX you want RXB@scca.com (RallyCross Board).

BTW, Brent Blakey (Prep AWD winner from the National Challenge) is a board member and Ken Cashion (Mod FWD Honda driver from the NC) is the current chair.

Jay W
Steve Glusman
Car#: 424

Post by Steve Glusman »

but don't hold your breath...I followed procedures and after 10 months have heard nada....."in review by SEB"...right....
Jayson Woodruff
Car#: 51

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

Steve Glusman wrote:but don't hold your breath...I followed procedures and after 10 months have heard nada....."in review by SEB"...right....
I've been getting 24hr turn around from the RXB ;-).

Jay W
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

Steve Glusman wrote:but don't hold your breath...I followed procedures and after 10 months have heard nada....."in review by SEB"...right....
I think I heard something about response time having to do with the age of your car.................
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...