how to make a quad pink?

Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Kristoffer Gjevre

how to make a quad pink?

Post by Kristoffer Gjevre »

RazorQuad.jpg
RazorQuad.jpg (131.27 KiB) Viewed 3230 times
http://www.razor.com/products/dirt-quad.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thinking about getting one of these for my daughters 4th birthday, but it only comes in red so I need to make the red part pink.
The red part is plastic, so not sure how well paint will stick to it?
Could it be covered in pink vinyl or something like that?
Suggestions?
Mike Kazmierczak
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 227

Re: how to make a quad pink?

Post by Mike Kazmierczak »

Too bad its not Honda paint. You could leave it out in the sun and it would turn pink by itself! :?
Jayson Woodruff
Club: PSCC
Car#: 51

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

I've got pink vinyl rolls that would cover that for very little $$ if you go that way.

Check for other equivilents out there. We bought a Dora the explorer quad that is pink (but the next size down and electric, so too small/tame for a 4yr old).

Jay W
Kristoffer Gjevre

Post by Kristoffer Gjevre »

Thanks for the suggestions!

Birthday was yesterday and we ended up just giving her a "Princesses" bicycle and she was overjoyed and did not ask where is my "pink convertible", which is what she said when we got the red Razor Quad used a while back, that her big brother has pretty much assumed ownership of.

She has been driving the red Razor Quad a few times lately and I think she needs to get a little older before I feel comfortable with them both out in the backyard with one of those each.

They both have a lot of fun with her riding with her brother so that is good.

What I originally wanted to get here which I think would be a better match at her age and maturity was this:
BarbieKFX-ATV.jpg
BarbieKFX-ATV.jpg (44.64 KiB) Viewed 3163 times
But it is sold out everywhere and it was too late for mail order when I started to look.
Craig Naylor
Car#: 80

Post by Craig Naylor »

Your probably right. My nephews and niece all had them. Three kids in one family, their primary use was demolition derby. While my brother in law encouraged this, my sister had the bandaging job, and rued the day they bought the second & third ones.
Q V
Solo Safety Steward
Car#: 69

Post by Q V »

if you do consider getting one in the future, there is always krylon plastic paint & primer available @ home depot/lowe's.